Best Software Development Training in Mohali & Best Advance C Programming Industrial Training in Mohali
Advanced C programming course skims through the basics of C and soon jumps over to the core of C programming language which looks simple but difficult to master. Our C Training will make the participant learn deep C secrets and develop a fairly advanced level of C programming expertise which is essential to write complex mission-critical systems and application software.
Advanced C Programming course will be delivered by our Founder/Director who is an Expert with 17+ years of experience in Linux Kernel and SAN software development. The C training flow will be an assignment driven model so that participants can develop an expert level C programming skills.
Participants will be writing lots of C programs dealing with operator precedence, conditional constructs, strings, pointers, arrays, arrays & pointers, double pointers, function pointers, pointers to arrays, internal storage for various data-types, creating in memory data-structures, bit-field operators, recursions, function call and stack formation, standard file I/O library, buffered IO, etc.
Lectures, Classroom Discussions, and C Programming Lab Exercises
30% Theory, 70% Lab
Location: ITRONIX SOLUTION, Mohali , India
Basic knowledge of C with a deep desire to learn C programming in depth.
IT Professionals and/or Students who want to become a serious Developer.
Experienced professionals preparing for Technical C-Round Interviews in Top IT Product MNCs.
Advanced C Training Course Outline
The C Language
- C Program Compilation
- Execution Process
- Tokens of C Program
- C Instructions
- Constants, Variables
- Identifiers and Keywords
- Primitive Data Types
- Structures – The Definitionv
- Structures – Declaration & Type
- Accessing Elements of Structure
- Range of Signed/Unsigned Data-types
- Efficient way of Printing Pointer
- Compiler Memory Allocation for Data-types
- Compiler Memory Allocation for Structures
- Data-type Alignments
- Compiler Memory Allocation for Unions
- Union – Data Corruption
- Practical Usage of Unions
- Practical Usage of Bitfields
- Bitfields Overflow
- Printing every byte of an Integer
- Typedef Statements
- Practical example of Typedef Usage
- typedef’ing a Function Pointer
- Bit-Fields in Structure
- Practical examples of Bitfield Usage
- Structure Padding & Pitfalls
- Programming Model & Memory Sizes
- Why Sizeof Int and Long is 4 or 8?
- Use of long long in 32-bit Architecture
- Practical Example of long long
- IA-32, IA-64, ILP-32, LP64, x86-64
- Array – Representation
- Array – Memory Allocation
- Array – Declaration & Initialization
- Two Dimensional Arrays
- Accessing a Variable Through Pointer
- Pointer – Memory Allocation
- Pointer – Declaration & Initialization
- Pointer – Dereferencing
- Pointers & Arrays
- Character Arrays using Pointers
- Array of Character Pointers
- Memory Diagram – Array of Char Pointers
- Arrays as Pointers – a[i] == i[a]?
- Constant Pointers
- Pointer Arithmetic
- String Handling Functions
- String Conversion Functions
- Efficient usage of sscanf()/sprintf()
- Binary & Octal Systems
- Decimal & Hexadecimal Systems
- Signed Representations in Memory
- Binary Shifts – Right & Left
- Sign Bits and Bit-Shift Operations
- Right Shift – Logical Vs Arithmetic Shift
- Bit-Shift Overflow
- ASCII Representations
- Endian-ness – Little Vs Big
- Endian-ness – Portability Issues
- Bitwise Operations
- Logical Operators – Short Circuit
- Bitwise Vs Logical Operations
- sizeof() operator
- Pitfalls/Issues with sizeof() usage
- Pointer Increment & Scaling
- Operator Precedence
- Operator Associativity
- True meaning of Associativity
- Examples of Precedence & Associativity
- Ternary Operator Associativity Rule
- Data-type Conversion Rules
- Float to Int to Float Conversions
- Variadic functions & default promotion rules
- Printf Idiosynchracies
- Pointer Format Specifiers
- Signed Vs Unsigned – Pitfalls
- Evaluation of i = ++i + ++i
- Evaluation of i = ++i + ++i + ++i
- Concept of Sequence Points
- Example of Sequence Points
- Storage Class Specifiers
- Scope of a Variable
- Register, Auto, Static, Extern
- Why Register Class and Practical Examples
- Automatic Variables and Stack
- Static Variables and Functions
- True meaning of Extern
- How to Use extern across Multiple Files with Examples
- Best Practices for Extern Usage
- Local/Block/Global Scope
- Nesting of Scope
- Lifetime of a Variable
- Linkage of a Variable
- What is Const?
- Practical Examples of Const Qualifier
- Usage of Constant in library functions (libc)
- What is Volatile?
- Practical Examples of Volatile Qualifier
- Const Volatile Together?
- Register Vs Volatile Performance?
- Practical Examples of Const Volatile
- Pointer Aliasing
- What is Restrict Qualifier?
- Restrict Keyword and Compiler Optimization
- Examples of Restrict Qualifier
- Dynamic Memory Allocations
- malloc, calloc, realloc, free
- malloc Vs calloc
- Heap Memory
- Stack Memory – Pitfalls
- Dangling Pointers
- DMA – Errors
- Best Practices for malloc() & free()
- DMA – Unspecified Behaviour
Functions & Pointers
- Invoking Functions
- Passing Arguments to Functions
- Call by Value & Reference
- Is C call by Value?
- Is C call by Reference?
- Array as Function Argument
- Rules for Array Argument Passing
- Multi-dimensional Array Argument Passing
- Structure as Function Argument
- Static Vs Dynamic Runtime Environment
- Function Call and Runtime Stack
- Rules for Evaluation of Function Arguments
- Memory Organization
- Code Segment
- Data Segment
- Heap Segment
- Stack Segment
- free space
- register space
- Stack Frames
- Calling Sequence
- View of Runtime Stack with Example
- Access to Local Variable in Stack
- Local Temporaries
- Function Pointers
- Declaration and Usage of Function Pointers
- Function Pointers as Function Parameters
- Practical Example of Function Pointers
- Pointer to an Integer Array
- C Pointers Complexity Chart
- int **p
- int (*p)()
- int (*p) int *p()
- int *(*p)()
- int *(**p)
- Preprocessor – #include statements
- Multiple Inclusion of a Header File?
- Preprocessor – #define statements
- Preprocessor – Conditional Compilation
- Preprocessor – Nested Macros
- Preprocessor – Multiline Macros
- Preprocessor – Stringizer
- Preprocessor – Token Concatenation
- Preprocessor – Useful Directives
- Conditional Directives for Debugging
- Where Macros are Heavily Used
- Practical Examples of Macros
- Macros Pitfalls
- Macros Vs Enums
- Inline Functions
- Macros Vs Inline
- Inline Recursive Functions
Command Line Argument
- Environment Variables in C Programs
- Recursion Example
- Recursion Vs Iteration
- Code/Space/Time Complexity
Standard I/O Library
- Files & Streams
- Streams Buffers
- IO Buffers – Line Vs Full Vs No-Buffers
- Setting & Flushing Buffers
- File Access
- File Access Modes
- Sequential Vs Random Access
- Concept of File Offsets
- File Operation Errors
- End-of-File Condition?
- Return Values and Error Values
- Character Based File I/O
- Line Based File I/O
- Formatted File I/O
- Block File I/O
- Dangerous – gets() Vs fgets()
- File Random Access Methods
WHY CHOOSE US FOR C PROGRAMMING TRAINING IN MOHALI ?
C Programming Training in Mohali can become the best career option for students and it has some reason to sat this phrase.
- We provide flexible class timings according to student’s convenience and availability.
- We support any training with more practical sessions & real-time scenarios.
- Our way of training makes the student capable of working on live projects & latest technologies.
ITRONIX TRAINER’s PROFILE FOR C PROGRAMMING TRAINING IN Mohali
C Programming trainers at ITRONIX SOLUTIONS:
- Our Expertise is fully up-to-date in the subjects & have hands-on experience in real-world industry application.
- Have received awards and recognition from our partners and various recognized IT Organizations.
- Our expertise is certified in their particular field.
- Have received awards from top leading brands & our partner like Google, IBM, Microsoft & Intel.
- Our trainer for this C Programming has hands-on experience in C Programming, including an immense year of experience teaching C Programming for entrepreneurs and professionals.
ITRONIX’S Placement Assistance
Being one of the top C Programming Training Institute and a Certified Google Partner, Itronix Solutions deals with 100% Job Placements for Eligible Students after successful completion of the course.
- ITRONIX helps in Learn how to keep yourself updated with latest trends and technologies.
- ITRONIX helps in updating your resume according to the job requirement
- ITRONIX helps in sorting and training the candidates according to company requirement.
- ITRONIX helps in Interview Training Questions and Answers, Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- ITRONIX helps in providing placement assistance in top IT FIRMS like Google, Facebook, Sasken, Amazon, HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Intel, Robert Bosch, Mindtree, Accenture and many more.
ITRONIX SOLUTIONS Course duration for C Programming Industrial Training in Mohali
- Fast Track Training Program (6+ hours daily)
- Regular Classes(Morning, Daytime & Evening)
- Weekend Training Classes(Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
Top 25 Reasons to Choose ITRONIX for C Programming Training in Mohali
- C Programming training in Mohali is designed according to current IT field scenarios.
- We offer the best C Programming training and placement in Mohali with well-defined training modules & curriculum
- We facilitate regular, weekend and personal C Programming training in Mohali .
- We have one of the biggest team of certified expertise with 7+ years of real industry experience.
- Mentors of C Programming training in Mohali helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation, and job placement support.
- Smart labs with fully equipped &latest equipment’s.
- 24×7 lab facility. Students are free to access the labs for an unlimited period of hours as per their own preferred timings.
- Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi connectivity, digital pads. We have the latest labs equipment.
- Weekly Group Discussions.
- On training included mock test series, interview preparation, group discussions
- Free of cost weekly seminars on personality development & personal presentation.
- A series of Study Material provided: Books, PDF’s, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and live Projects.
- PG/Flats facilities available at Rs.4,500/- per month for C Programming training in Mohali .
- 24*7 assistance from our expertise.
- Globally recognized course completion certification.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical ’s, Absolutely Free.
- Doubt Sessions on weekends.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention and guidance by our trainers.
- Instructors help students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking, Paytm, Google Pay.
- We are committed to helping students achieving their desired goals
- Our years of experience helps us in delivering true value solutions to students, professionals, and entrepreneurs.
- Success in ITRONIX SOLUTIONS gives students admission to the world’s best MNC’s
- ITRONIX SOLUTIONS is passionate about the education of students, this factor makes us an extremely popular & first choice for learners.