Why Navisworks Industrial Training in Mohali and Chandigarh ?
Autodesk Navisworks Training: Essentials Course
This Autodesk Navisworks training during the Autodesk Navisworks Essentials course instructs students in best approaches to combine 3D geometry from cross disciplines into one scene to enable effective model reviews. Through a hands-on, practice-intensive curriculum, students acquire the knowledge needed to review and markup the model, use TimeLiner, Animator, Scripter, Quantification, Autodesk Rendering, as well as the Clash Detective tools within the Autodesk® Navisworks® software.
Using the functionality of the Autodesk® Navisworks® Simulate, and Manage features, students learn how to open, review, quantify, and run object-interference checks on 3D models. Students also learn how to link to task-scheduling files and create 4D construction simulations. Using the Animator and Scripter tools, students create interactive animations. In addition, students learn how the Autodesk Rendering tools can help them create photorealistic images and animations.
Fundamental Autodesk Navisworks training topics for this course:
- Describe the main features and functionality of the Autodesk Navisworks software.
- Open and append 3D files of different formats and save in the Autodesk Navisworks format.
- Create links to object properties files and scheduling files in external databases.
- Perform visual project model reviews using the built-in review and reporting tools.
- Create construction simulations of a project model to check the validity of construction schedules.
- Use Animator and Scripter to create interactive animations for presentations and demonstrations.
- Obtain takeoff data from source models to create material estimates, measure areas, and count components.
- Perform interference detection tests between 3D files of different disciplines to check integrity of the design.
- Add true-to-life materials, and lighting and backgrounds to project models, to create photorealistic output.
Navisworks Training Prerequisites:
Before using this courseware, students should have working knowledge of 3D design and task-scheduling software. This training guide is designed for new and experienced Autodesk Navisworks users who need to become familiar with the main tools within the software.
Navisworks Training Pricing:
Contact us to obtain a quote on a training solution that will meet your needs. Pricing can vary depending on the number of people taking the training and the location.
Navisworks Training Locations and dates:
With training centres in Adelaide, Sydney and Melbourne, Redstack can arrange training throughout Australia. View our current training schedule.
Placement Assistance after Navisworks Industrial Training in Mohali and Chandigarh
ITRONIX SOLUTIONS’S Placement Assistance
- ITRONIX SOLUTIONS is the leader in offering placement to the students, as it has a dedicated placement wing which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- ITRONIX SOLUTIONS helps the students in the development of their RESUME as per current industry standards.
- ITRONIX SOLUTIONS conducts Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students to face challenging interview situation with ease.
- ITRONIX SOLUTIONS has prepared its students to get placed in top FIRMS.
ITRONIX SOLUTIONS Course duration for Navisworks Industrial Training in Mohali and Chandigarh
- Fast Track Training Program (6+ hours daily)
- Regular Classes(Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Weekend Training Classes(Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)