Automation Testing is performed by the tester to test the web application by using tools like QTP, Selenium, and Load Runner. Automation Testing is specifically used to re-run the test scripts that are executed regularly, in a less time. Automation testing can be completed with several software’s which consist of Selenium, Load Runner, and QTP.
Automation testing training course syllabus in Bangalore:
- What is Automation testing?
- Use of Automation testing?
- Different between manual testing and automation testing?
- Why do we need automation tool?
- Where do we use automation tools?.
- Selenium Introduction
- Advantages of selenium
- Difference between selenium and other automation tools?
- Difference between selenium and QTP?
- Selenium components
- Selenium IDE
- Introduction – selenium IDE
- Download and Install selenium IDE
- Create selenium IDE script
- How to run and execute test cases
- Record and playback Techniques
- Prepare Bug Report