In this course, ITRONIX SOLUTION provides you Introduction to bookkeeping and accounting. By conducting the course, you will build skills for bookkeeping and accountancy. You will gather practical skills in numeracy, and you will also be capable to count basic calculations easily at even your fingertips. You will learn fundamental principals of bookkeeping and accounting, and also learn to prepare a trial balance and two principal financial statements.
Introduction to Book Keeping and Accountancy
- Book Keeping: Meaning, Definition, and Process.
- Accountancy: Definition, Characteristics, Difference between Book-keeping and Accountancy, Accountancy as Science and Art, Objectives and Advantages of Book-keeping and Accountancy.
- Basic Accounting Terminology: Business Transactions, Assets, Capital, Equity or Liability, Final Accounts, Accounting Equation, Goods, Cost, Purchases, Sales, Purchases and Sales Return, Stock, Expenses, Loses, Profit, Income, Debtors, Creditors, Receivables, Payables, Proprietor, Drawings, Accounting Year, Entry, Vouchers, Insolvent, Solvent, Gain and Expenditure.
Basic Accounting Concepts
- Basic Accounting: Business Entity, Money Measurement, Going Concern, Accounting Period, Dual Aspect.
- Double Entry System: Meaning, Features, Advantages, and Disadvantages
- Basic of Accounting: Cash Basis and Accrual Basis
Source Documents and Accounting Equation
- Origin of Transaction, Source Documents/ Vouchers
- Source Documents: Cash memo, Invoice and Bills, Receipt, Pay-in-Slip, Cheques, and others.
- Vouchers: Contents of Accounting Vouchers, Types of Vouchers.
Rules of Debit-Journal
- The concept of Debit and Credit, Definition of Debit and Credit Accounting Equation.
- Books of Original Entry: Meaning, Rules of Debit and Credit Accounting Equation, Traditional Rules of Debit and Credit.
- Journal: Journal Entries, Analysis of Transactions, and limitations of Journal.
Non-Cash Transactions-Subsidiary Books
- Subsidiary Books: Meaning and Advantages
- Classification of Non-Cash Transactions: Special Journal, Purchases Book, Sales Book, PUrchases Return Book, Sales Return Book, Debit and Credit Note, Journal Proper.
- Ledger Accounts: Meaning, Advantages, Classification. Ledger Posting from Journal Entries. Balancing of Ledger Accounts, Cash Book, Purchase Book, Sales Book. Summary of Rules of Posting from Subsidiary Books.
- Meaning, Features, Purpose, Limitations, and Format
- Methods of Preparing Trial Balance: Balance Method, Total Method, TOtal and Balance Method. List of Important Accounts and their Balances.
Final Accounts (Without Adjustments)
- Final Accounts: Meaning and Limitations.
- Trading Account: Meaning and Need, and Purpose
Final Accounts (With Simple Adjustments)
Adjustments in the preparation of Final Accounts- Depreciation in the value of Assets, Appreciation in the value of Assets, Outstanding expenses, Prepaid expenses, Accrued or Outstanding income, Unearned income, Interest on Capital, Interest on Drawings, Interest on Loan, Bad Debts, Provision of Bad and Doubtful Debts, Further Bad Debts, Provision for Bad and Doubtful Debts, Provision for Discount on Debtors, Closing Stock, Summarised Presentation of Adjustment, A large number of suitable illustrations.
Bank Reconciliation Statement and Three Column Cash Book
Bank Reconciliation Statement: Meaning, Need and Preparation, Causes responsible for the difference between balances of Cash book and Pass Book, Steps for the preparation of Bank Reconciliation Statements, Plus and Minus Balances, Summarised Table for the Preparation of BR’s. Important Notes, Cash Book with Discount Column; Cash Book with Discount and Bank Column, Contra Entries, A large number of suitable illustrations.
Bills of Exchange
- Bills Exchange: Meaning, Characteristics
- Parties: Drawer, Drawee and Payee, Specimen, Elements, and Advantages
- Promissory Notes; Meaning, Special features
- Parties: Maker and Payee, Advantages, Difference between Bills of Exchange and Promissory Notes, Accounting Treatment of Bills and Exchanges, Endorsement of the bill and its accounting treatment, Discounting of the bill, Retiring a bill under rebate, Dishonour of the bill,
Errors and their Rectification
- Errors: Meaning, Types of Errors, Errors of Omission, Errors in the Subsidiary books and their rectification, Errors of Principles, Compensating Errors
- Suspense Account: Meaning, Utility, and Treatment Summarised presentation of Errors and their logical rectification. A large number of suitable illustrations.
- Meaning, and Special features, certain specific words- Obsolescence, Depletion, Amortisation and fluctuation, causes, objectives, and factors affecting Depreciation
- Methods of Calculating Depreciation: Straight Line Method and its advantages, disadvantages, and uses, Diminishing balance method and its advantages, disadvantages and uses, Difference between straight-line method and Diminishing balance method, A large number of suitable illustrations.
WHY CHOOSE US FOR BOOK KEEPING TRAINING IN MOHALI ?
Book Keeping Training in Mohali can become the best career option for students and it has some reason to sat this phrase.
- We provide flexible class timings according to student’s convenience and availability.
- We support any training with more practical sessions & real-time scenarios.
- Our way of training makes the student capable of working on live projects & latest technologies.
ITRONIX TRAINER’s PROFILE FOR BOOK KEEPING TRAINING IN MOHALI
Book Keeping trainers at ITRONIX SOLUTIONS:
- Our Expertise is fully up-to-date in the subjects & have hands-on experience in real-world industry application.
- Have received awards and recognition from our partners and various recognized IT Organizations.
- Our expertise is certified in their particular field.
- Have received awards from top leading brands & our partner like Google, IBM, Microsoft & Intel.
- Our trainer for this Book Keeping has hands-on experience in Book Keeping, including an immense year of experience teaching Book Keeping for entrepreneurs and professionals.
ITRONIX’S Placement Assistance
Being one of the top Book Keeping Training Institute and a Certified Google Partner, Itronix Solutions deals with 100% Job Placements for Eligible Students after successful completion of the course.
- ITRONIX helps in Learn how to keep yourself updated with latest trends and technologies.
- ITRONIX helps in updating your resume according to the job requirement
- ITRONIX helps in sorting and training the candidates according to company requirement.
- ITRONIX helps in Interview Training Questions and Answers, Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- ITRONIX helps in providing placement assistance in top IT FIRMS like Google, Facebook, Sasken, Amazon, HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Intel, Robert Bosch, Mindtree, Accenture and many more.
ITRONIX SOLUTIONS Course duration for Book Keeping Industrial Training in Mohalio
Fast Track Training Program (6+ hours daily)
- Regular Classes(Morning, Daytime & Evening)
- Weekend Training Classes(Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
Top 25 Reasons to Choose ITRONIX for Book Keeping Training in Mohali
- Book Keeping training in Mohali is designed according to current IT field scenarios.
- We offer the best Book Keeping training and placement in Mohali with well-defined training modules & curriculum
- We facilitate regular, weekend and personal Book Keeping training in Mohali
- We have one of the biggest team of certified expertise with 7+ years of real industry experience.
- Mentors of Book Keeping training in Mohali helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation, and job placement support.
- Smart labs with fully equipped &latest equipment’s.
- 24×7 lab facility. Students are free to access the labs for an unlimited period of hours as per their own preferred timings.
- Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi connectivity, digital pads. We have the latest labs equipment.
- Weekly Group Discussions.
- On training included mock test series, interview preparation, group discussions
- Free of cost weekly seminars on personality development & personal presentation.
- A series of Study Material provided: Books, PDF’s, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and live Projects.
- PG/Flats facilities available at Rs.4,500/- per month for Book Keeping training in Mohali
- 24*7 assistance from our expertise.
- Globally recognized course completion certification.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical ’s, Absolutely Free.
- Doubt Sessions on weekends.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention and guidance by our trainers.
- Instructors help students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking, Paytm, Google Pay.
- We are committed to helping students achieving their desired goals
- Our years of experience helps us in delivering true value solutions to students, professionals, and entrepreneurs.
- Success in ITRONIX SOLUTIONS gives students admission to the world’s best MNC’s
- ITRONIX SOLUTIONS is passionate about the education of students, this factor makes us an extremely popular & first choice for learners.