Best Advanced C Training in Mohali | Advanced C Course in Mohali | Advanced C Training Institute in Mohali
Advanced C programming course skims through the basics of C and soon jumps over to the core of C programming language which looks simple but difficult to master. Our C Training will make the participant learn deep C secrets and develop a fairly advanced level of C programming expertise which is essential to write complex mission-critical systems and application software.
Advanced C Programming course will be delivered by our Founder/Director who is an Expert with 17+ years of experience in Linux Kernel and SAN software development. The C training flow will be an assignment driven model so that participants can develop an expert level C programming skills.
Participants will be writing lots of C programs dealing with operator precedence, conditional constructs, strings, pointers, arrays, arrays & pointers, double pointers, function pointers, pointers to arrays, internal storage for various data-types, creating in memory data-structures, bit-field operators, recursions, function call and stack formation, standard file I/O library, buffered IO, etc.
Lectures, Classroom Discussions, and C Programming Lab Exercises
30% Theory, 70% Lab
Location: ITRONIX SOLUTION, Mohali , India
Basic knowledge of C with a deep desire to learn C programming in depth.
IT Professionals and/or Students who want to become a serious Developer.
Experienced professionals preparing for Technical C-Round Interviews in Top IT Product MNCs.
Advanced C Training Course Outline
The C Language
- C Program Compilation
- Execution Process
- Tokens of C Program
- C Instructions
- Constants, Variables
- Identifiers and Keywords
- Primitive Data Types
- Structures – The Definitionv
- Structures – Declaration & Type
- Accessing Elements of Structure
- Range of Signed/Unsigned Data-types
- Efficient way of Printing Pointer
- Compiler Memory Allocation for Data-types
- Compiler Memory Allocation for Structures
- Data-type Alignments
- Compiler Memory Allocation for Unions
- Union – Data Corruption
- Practical Usage of Unions
- Practical Usage of Bitfields
- Bitfields Overflow
- Printing every byte of an Integer
- Typedef Statements
- Practical example of Typedef Usage
- typedef’ing a Function Pointer
- Bit-Fields in Structure
- Practical examples of Bitfield Usage
- Structure Padding & Pitfalls
- Programming Model & Memory Sizes
- Why Sizeof Int and Long is 4 or 8?
- Use of long long in 32-bit Architecture
- Practical Example of long long
- IA-32, IA-64, ILP-32, LP64, x86-64
- Array – Representation
- Array – Memory Allocation
- Array – Declaration & Initialization
- Two Dimensional Arrays
- Accessing a Variable Through Pointer
- Pointer – Memory Allocation
- Pointer – Declaration & Initialization
- Pointer – Dereferencing
- Pointers & Arrays
- Character Arrays using Pointers
- Array of Character Pointers
- Memory Diagram – Array of Char Pointers
- Arrays as Pointers – a[i] == i[a]?
- Constant Pointers
- Pointer Arithmetic
- String Handling Functions
- String Conversion Functions
- Efficient usage of sscanf()/sprintf()
- Binary & Octal Systems
- Decimal & Hexadecimal Systems
- Signed Representations in Memory
- Binary Shifts – Right & Left
- Sign Bits and Bit-Shift Operations
- Right Shift – Logical Vs Arithmetic Shift
- Bit-Shift Overflow
- ASCII Representations
- Endian-ness – Little Vs Big
- Endian-ness – Portability Issues
- Bitwise Operations
- Logical Operators – Short Circuit
- Bitwise Vs Logical Operations
- sizeof() operator
- Pitfalls/Issues with sizeof() usage
- Pointer Increment & Scaling
- Operator Precedence
- Operator Associativity
- True meaning of Associativity
- Examples of Precedence & Associativity
- Ternary Operator Associativity Rule
- Data-type Conversion Rules
- Float to Int to Float Conversions
- Variadic functions & default promotion rules
- Printf Idiosynchracies
- Pointer Format Specifiers
- Signed Vs Unsigned – Pitfalls
- Evaluation of i = ++i + ++i
- Evaluation of i = ++i + ++i + ++i
- Concept of Sequence Points
- Example of Sequence Points
- Storage Class Specifiers
- Scope of a Variable
- Register, Auto, Static, Extern
- Why Register Class and Practical Examples
- Automatic Variables and Stack
- Static Variables and Functions
- True meaning of Extern
- How to Use extern across Multiple Files with Examples
- Best Practices for Extern Usage
- Local/Block/Global Scope
- Nesting of Scope
- Lifetime of a Variable
- Linkage of a Variable
- What is Const?
- Practical Examples of Const Qualifier
- Usage of Constant in library functions (libc)
- What is Volatile?
- Practical Examples of Volatile Qualifier
- Const Volatile Together?
- Register Vs Volatile Performance?
- Practical Examples of Const Volatile
- Pointer Aliasing
- What is Restrict Qualifier?
- Restrict Keyword and Compiler Optimization
- Examples of Restrict Qualifier
- Dynamic Memory Allocations
- malloc, calloc, realloc, free
- malloc Vs calloc
- Heap Memory
- Stack Memory – Pitfalls
- Dangling Pointers
- DMA – Errors
- Best Practices for malloc() & free()
- DMA – Unspecified Behaviour
Functions & Pointers
- Invoking Functions
- Passing Arguments to Functions
- Call by Value & Reference
- Is C call by Value?
- Is C call by Reference?
- Array as Function Argument
- Rules for Array Argument Passing
- Multi-dimensional Array Argument Passing
- Structure as Function Argument
- Static Vs Dynamic Runtime Environment
- Function Call and Runtime Stack
- Rules for Evaluation of Function Arguments
- Memory Organization
- Code Segment
- Data Segment
- Heap Segment
- Stack Segment
- free space
- register space
- Stack Frames
- Calling Sequence
- View of Runtime Stack with Example
- Access to Local Variable in Stack
- Local Temporaries
- Function Pointers
- Declaration and Usage of Function Pointers
- Function Pointers as Function Parameters
- Practical Example of Function Pointers
- Pointer to an Integer Array
- C Pointers Complexity Chart
- int **p
- int (*p)()
- int (*p) int *p()
- int *(*p)()
- int *(**p)
- Preprocessor – #include statements
- Multiple Inclusion of a Header File?
- Preprocessor – #define statements
- Preprocessor – Conditional Compilation
- Preprocessor – Nested Macros
- Preprocessor – Multiline Macros
- Preprocessor – Stringizer
- Preprocessor – Token Concatenation
- Preprocessor – Useful Directives
- Conditional Directives for Debugging
- Where Macros are Heavily Used
- Practical Examples of Macros
- Macros Pitfalls
- Macros Vs Enums
- Inline Functions
- Macros Vs Inline
- Inline Recursive Functions
Command Line Argument
- Environment Variables in C Programs
- Recursion Example
- Recursion Vs Iteration
- Code/Space/Time Complexity
Standard I/O Library
- Files & Streams
- Streams Buffers
- IO Buffers – Line Vs Full Vs No-Buffers
- Setting & Flushing Buffers
- File Access
- File Access Modes
- Sequential Vs Random Access
- Concept of File Offsets
- File Operation Errors
- End-of-File Condition?
- Return Values and Error Values
- Character Based File I/O
- Line Based File I/O
- Formatted File I/O
- Block File I/O
- Dangerous – gets() Vs fgets()
- File Random Access Methods
Top Reasons to join Itronix Solutions for C Programming Course in Mohali:
- We provide C programming Training Video Tutorials of the classroom sessions, so in case if the candidate missed any class he/she can learn from those video tutorials by Er Karan Arora
- All our C programmingTraining programs are based on Live Case studies and Industry Oriented Projects.
- Our training curriculum is approved by our Data Scientists and placement partners.
- Training/Coaching are going to be conducted on daily & weekly basis and conjointly. We will customize the training schedule as per the candidate necessities.
- We have one of the biggest team of certified expertise with 8+ years of real industry experience.
- Training will be conducted by our Founder and Data Scientists.
- Our Labs are terribly well-equipped with upgraded version of hardware and software.
- Our classrooms are fully geared up with projectors, Smart Labs, Smart Tablets & Wi-Fi access.
- We provide free Personality Development classes which includes Fluency, Group Discussions, Job interviews Preparation & Presentation skills.
- You will get study material in form of E-Book’s, Jupyter Notebooks and 1500 Interview Questions.
- Worldwide Recognized Course Completion Certificate by IBM, once you’ve completed the course.
- Flexible Payment options such as Paytm, Cheques, Google Pay, Cash, Credit Card, UPI, Debit Card and Net Banking.
- C programming Course in Mohali is designed according to current IT Standards.
- We offer the best C programming Training and Placement in Mohali with well-defined training modules & curriculum
- 24×7 lab facility. Students/Professionals are free to access the labs, Desktops for as per their own preferred or suitable timings.
Trainer Profile for C programming Training in Mohali
Our Trainers provide complete freedom to the students, to explore the subject and learn based on real-time examples. Our trainers help the candidates in completing their projects and even prepare them for interview questions and answers. Candidates are free to ask any questions at any time.
- More than 7+ Years of Experience.
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge.
- Certified Professionals with High Grade.
- Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
- Expert level Subject Knowledge and fully up-to-date on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have Experienced on multiple real-time projects in their Industries.
- Up to Date on Latest Technologies like Cloud, Big Data Analytics, Machine Learning, Full Stack, Data Science, React Native, Angular, Amazon Web Service, Ethical Hacking, CCNA etc.
- Having 4+ Years of Corporate Training Experience
- Very Good Communication Skills and friendly teaching Tutor who understand the need of the Student.
- 100% Success rate on Batch Completion
- C programming Specialist, C programming Qualified Associate, and C programming Certified Expert.
- Referred 1350+ Students in MNC Companies
- Expert in Preparing Skill and Experienced based Resume
- Having Strong Experienced in Banking, Telecom, E-Commerce Sectors
- Meet Our Best C programming Trainer at our Itronix Solutions Branches
- To Talk to Our Classroom Instructor Please call us +91 99140 77736
Itronix Solutions Placement Assistance for C Programming Training in Mohali
Being one of the top C programming Training Company in Mohali and a Certified Microsoft Authorized Education Partner, Cisco Partners, Intel Technology Provider, Google Certified Professionals & IBM Certified. Itronix Solutions deals with 100% Job Placements for Eligible Students after successful completion of the course.
- Itronix Solutions helps to keep you updated with latest trends and technologies.
- Itronix Solutions helps in updating your resume according to the job or company requirement
- Itronix Solutions helps in providing placement assistance in top IT FIRMS. Many of our alumni are working in ValueCoders, ArStudiouz, PixelCrayons,Prolitus, Space-O Technologies, Technostacks Infotech Pvt. Ltd, Focaloid Technologies,RIT Solution, iPraxa Inc, Webtunix AI TCS, Amazon, Facebook, Sasken, CrossML, Infosys, Google, Uber and Wipro