Why Catia Industrial Training in Mohali and Chandigarh ?
The CATIA V5 Fundamentals course is designed to provide delegates with a broad skill set for using CATIA V5. It is a starting point for CATIA and the knowledge gained is a prerequisite for many more specialized training courses. CATIA V5 Fundamentals should not be viewed as just a basic course, as together with the key CATIA skills that are on offer, the student will also pick up very important advice on engineering methodologies. The course includes a mixture of presentation and tutorial, enabling students to gain hands-on experience.
The course covers the following topics:
- Introduction to CATIA V5
- Creating Solids
- Advanced Sketcher
- Dress-up Features
- Advanced Solids
- Wireframe Geometry
Who Should Attend?
New CATIA V5 Mechanical Designers. A working knowledge of other 2D/3D packages would be advantageous.
Intrinsys have 2 training facilities available (located in Milton Keynes and Castle Donington) or alternatively, courses can be delivered on the customer’s site.
Intrinsys are a fully accredited Dassault Systèmes Education Partner and are fully industry and CPD (Continuing Professional Development) approved.
The course overview provides details of the topics covered in each lecture. Please note that the actual course agenda may vary depending on location.
Placement Assistance after Catia Industrial Training in Mohali and Chandigarh
ITRONIX SOLUTIONS’S Placement Assistance
- ITRONIX SOLUTIONS is the leader in offering placement to the students, as it has a dedicated placement wing which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- ITRONIX SOLUTIONS helps the students in the development of their RESUME as per current industry standards.
- ITRONIX SOLUTIONS conducts Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students to face challenging interview situation with ease.
- ITRONIX SOLUTIONS has prepared its students to get placed in top FIRMS.
ITRONIX SOLUTIONS Course duration for Catia Industrial Training in Mohali and Chandigarh
- Fast Track Training Program (6+ hours daily)
- Regular Classes(Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Weekend Training Classes(Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)