Module 1:- Topics Voice Overview
- Certification Track /Additional Course Content/Home Lab Requirements
- AVVID /Requirement of VoIP /Voice Infra Model /Core products in CCNA Voice Traditional Voice /Digital Voice /VoIP Deployment Models /Protocols Understanding VoIP Components /Phone Boot-up process
- Network Readiness Assessment – NTP /DHCP /TFTP Server Readiness
Module 2:- Topics Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express (CUCME)
- CME Licensing
- Installation and Administration of Cisco CME
- Configuring Telephony-service and Revisiting Phone Boot Process
- Understanding Ephone and Ephone-DNs
- Connecting CME to Other Voice Systems / VoIP Systems
- Voice Productivity Feature Part – I
- Voice Productivity Feature Part – II
- Understanding Dial-Peer and its Matching Process
- Digit Manipulation / Class of Restriction / Audio Codec’s
Module 3:-Topics Cisco Unified Communication Manager (CUCM) Ver 8.X
- Administration Overview of CUCM through GUI and CLI
- Adding Phone and Users to CUCM and Adding Security Features through CUCM
- Understanding Dial Plan Architecture, Partitions and CSS
- Voice Productivity Features
- Voice Mobility Features.
Module 4:- Topics Voice Mail and Presence Solution
- Voice Mail Administrative Overview, Integration with CUCM and Basic Call Flow
- Presence Administrative Overview.
Module 5:- Topics Voice Network Management and Trouble Shooting
- Troubleshooting Registration Issues in CME
- Troubleshooting Registration Issues & Understanding Native tools in CUCM
Benefits of CCNA certification for individuals:
- Certification represents recognition of a particular individual’s professional competence.
- Prestige for the individual and a competitive advantage over non-certified individuals in the same field.
- Many companies consider CCNA certification as a plus point for employees during appraisals.
- During employee recruitment, many companies prefer certified employees over non certified employees.
Benefits of CCNA certification for Organizations:
- Establishment of a professional standard for employees in the field of Software testing.
- Assist the employers in making hiring decisions.
- Highly trained and competent workforce for employers.