EXCEL WITH VBA TRAINING IN MOHALI
Developer tools in Microsoft Office give you the functionality to create custom applications in Excel. These tools require Visual Basic for Applications (VBA). The developer can create custom spreadsheets, workbooks, controls, and even toolbar add-ins for users.
Visual Basic is a specific Microsoft language, so it integrates into any Microsoft productivity tool. This course focuses on Excel customizations and applications. To create these customizations, you first need to learn macros and what they can do for your projects. We then go into modules and custom coded macros. Visual Basic is an object-oriented language, so we show you how to create custom classes that plug into your Excel modules.
Excel With Vba Training Syllabus
Getting Excel ready
- a. Enabling the developer toolbar
- b. Understanding file types supported by macros
- i. Excel Workbook (.xls) – Macros supported
- ii. Excel Workbook (.xlsx) – Not supported
- iii. Excel Macro-Enabled Workbook (.xlsm) – Macros supported
- iv. Excel Binary Workbook (.xlsb) – Macros supported
- c. Configure Excel to save as .xlsm by default
- d. Macro security
- i. Setting trusted locations
- ii. Enabling Macros by clicking button on toolbar
- iii. Disable notifications for other locations
Using the macro recorder
- a. Give macro a name
- b. Add a shortcut key
- c. Store macro in workbook vs. separate file
- d. Adding a description
Running a macro
- a. Adding a macro to the quick access toolbar
- b. Button form control
- c. Clipart
- d. Shapes and Word Art
- e. SmartArt Graphics
- 4. Visual Basic Editor (VBE)
- a. How to access (Alt + F11)
- b. Layout of the window
- i. Project explorer
- ii. MSE Objects
- c. How to rearrange the display window
- d. Debugging VBA code
- i. Add breakpoint
- ii. Step into, over, continue
Problems with the recorder
- a. Unnecessary code added
- b. Difficult to troubleshoot
- c. Uses absolute references to cells
Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
Using Message Boxes
Ranges and Selections
- a. Named ranges
- b. Range references
- c. Relative ranges
- d. Cells, offset, resize, columns, rows, union, intersect, regions
- e. Referencing tables
Looping / Flow Control
- a. For / Next loops
- b. Do loops
- c. While loops
- d. For / Each loops
- a. If / Then / Else
- b. Select / Case
A1 vs. R1C1 references
- a. Toggling style references
- b. Using Excel formulas
- c. Using Arrays
- a. Global vs. local variables
- b. Adding / Hiding / Deleting Names
- c. Checking Name existence
- d. Comments
- e. Types of Names
- a. Event levels
- b. Using Events
- c. Workbook / Worksheet / Chart events
- d. Application-Level events
- a. Declaring single-dimension and multi-dimension arrays
- b. Propagating an array
- c. Retrieving data from an array
- d. Reasons and examples of why to use arrays
- e. Dynamic arrays
- f. Passing arrays
- i. Reference
- ii. Argument
Classes, Records, and Collections
- a. Class Modules
- b. Trapping Events
- c. Custom Objects
- d. Using collections
- e. User-Defined Types
- f. Custom Properties
- a. Interaction methods
- b. Creating / Calling / Hiding a Userform
- c. Programming a Userform / Controls
- d. Verifying Data Entry
- e. Filenames
Data Mining with Advanced Filter
- a. Replacing Loops
- b. Extracting lists of values
- c. Criteria Ranges
- a. Introduction and understanding Pivot Tables and versions
- b. Examples
- c. Filtering Datasets
- d. Using the Data Model
- a. Creating and customizing charts
- b. Combo charts
- c. Advanced charts
- d. Exporting charts as graphics
- e. Pivot charts
- a. Data Visualization
- b. Data Bars, Color Scales, Icon Sets
- 21. Sparklines
Reading from and writing to the Web
Text file processing
Automating Word functions
Customizing the ribbon
Top 20 Reasons to Choose ITRONIX SOLUTIONS for Excel with VBA Training in Mohali and Chandigarh
- Excel with VBA training in Mohali and Chandigarh is designed according to current IT market.
- Offer the best Excel with VBA training and placement in Mohali and Chandigarh with well defined training modules and course sessions.
- Facilitate regular, weekend and customized Excel with VBA training in Mohali and Chandigarh..
- One of the biggest team of certified expert trainers with 5 to 15 years of real industry experience.
- Mentors of Excel with VBA training in Mohali and Chandigarh helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.
- Smart labs with real latest equipments.
- 24×7 lab facilities. Students are free to access the labs for unlimited number of hours as per their own preferred timings.
- Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi connectivity, digital pads.
- Silent and discussion zone areas in labs to enhance self study and group discussions.
- Free of cost personality development sessions including spoken english, group discussions, mock interviews, presentation skills.
- Free of cost seminars for personality development & personal presentation.
- Varity of Study Material: Books, PDF’s, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
- Hostel facilities available at Rs.4,500/- per month for Excel with VBA training in Mohali and Chandigarh.
- Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
- Globally recognized course completion certificate.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical’s (Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
ITRONIX SOLUTIONS Trainer’s Profile for Excel with VBA Training in Mohali and Chandigarh
ITRONIX SOLUTIONS’S Excel with VBA Trainers are:
- Are truly expert and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Have received awards and recognition from our partners and various recognized IT Organizations.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as HCL Technologies, Birlasoft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies etc.
- Are certified Professionals with 7+ years of experience.
- Are Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
Placement Assistance after Excel with VBA Training in Mohali and Chandigarh
ITRONIX SOLUTIONS’S Placement Assistance
- ITRONIX SOLUTIONS is the leader in offering placement to the students, as it has a dedicated placement wing which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- ITRONIX SOLUTIONS helps the students in the development of their RESUME as per current industry standards.
- ITRONIX SOLUTIONS conducts Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students to face challenging interview situation with ease.
- ITRONIX SOLUTIONS has prepared its students to get placed in top IT FIRMS like HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture and many more.