Best Excel with VBA Training in Mohali | Excel with VBA Course in Mohali | Excel with VBA Training Institute in Mohali
Developer tools in Microsoft Office give you the functionality to create custom applications in Excel. These tools require Visual Basic for Applications (VBA). The developer can create custom spreadsheets, workbooks, controls, and even toolbar add-ins for users.
Visual Basic is a specific Microsoft language, so it integrates into any Microsoft productivity tool. This course focuses on Excel customizations and applications. To create these customizations, you first need to learn macros and what they can do for your projects. We then go into modules and custom coded macros. Visual Basic is an object-oriented language, so we show you how to create custom classes that plug into your Excel modules.
Excel With Vba Training Syllabus
Getting Excel ready
- a. Enabling the developer toolbar
- b. Understanding file types supported by macros
- i. Excel Workbook (.xls) – Macros supported
- ii. Excel Workbook (.xlsx) – Not supported
- iii. Excel Macro-Enabled Workbook (.xlsm) – Macros supported
- iv. Excel Binary Workbook (.xlsb) – Macros supported
- c. Configure Excel to save as .xlsm by default
- d. Macro security
- i. Setting trusted locations
- ii. Enabling Macros by clicking button on toolbar
- iii. Disable notifications for other locations
Using the macro recorder
- a. Give macro a name
- b. Add a shortcut key
- c. Store macro in workbook vs. separate file
- d. Adding a description
Running a macro
- a. Adding a macro to the quick access toolbar
- b. Button form control
- c. Clipart
- d. Shapes and Word Art
- e. SmartArt Graphics
- 4. Visual Basic Editor (VBE)
- a. How to access (Alt + F11)
- b. Layout of the window
- i. Project explorer
- ii. MSE Objects
- c. How to rearrange the display window
- d. Debugging VBA code
- i. Add breakpoint
- ii. Step into, over, continue
Problems with the recorder
- a. Unnecessary code added
- b. Difficult to troubleshoot
- c. Uses absolute references to cells
Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
Using Message Boxes
Ranges and Selections
- a. Named ranges
- b. Range references
- c. Relative ranges
- d. Cells, offset, resize, columns, rows, union, intersect, regions
- e. Referencing tables
Looping / Flow Control
- a. For / Next loops
- b. Do loops
- c. While loops
- d. For / Each loops
- a. If / Then / Else
- b. Select / Case
A1 vs. R1C1 references
- a. Toggling style references
- b. Using Excel formulas
- c. Using Arrays
- a. Global vs. local variables
- b. Adding / Hiding / Deleting Names
- c. Checking Name existence
- d. Comments
- e. Types of Names
- a. Event levels
- b. Using Events
- c. Workbook / Worksheet / Chart events
- d. Application-Level events
- a. Declaring single-dimension and multi-dimension arrays
- b. Propagating an array
- c. Retrieving data from an array
- d. Reasons and examples of why to use arrays
- e. Dynamic arrays
- f. Passing arrays
- i. Reference
- ii. Argument
Classes, Records, and Collections
- a. Class Modules
- b. Trapping Events
- c. Custom Objects
- d. Using collections
- e. User-Defined Types
- f. Custom Properties
- a. Interaction methods
- b. Creating / Calling / Hiding a Userform
- c. Programming a Userform / Controls
- d. Verifying Data Entry
- e. Filenames
Data Mining with Advanced Filter
- a. Replacing Loops
- b. Extracting lists of values
- c. Criteria Ranges
- a. Introduction and understanding Pivot Tables and versions
- b. Examples
- c. Filtering Datasets
- d. Using the Data Model
- a. Creating and customizing charts
- b. Combo charts
- c. Advanced charts
- d. Exporting charts as graphics
- e. Pivot charts
- a. Data Visualization
- b. Data Bars, Color Scales, Icon Sets
- 21. Sparklines
Reading from and writing to the Web
Text file processing
Automating Word functions
Customizing the ribbon
Top Reasons to join Itronix Solutions for Excel with VBA Course in Mohali:
- We provide Excel with VBA Training Video Tutorials of the classroom sessions, so in case if the candidate missed any class he/she can learn from those video tutorials by Er Karan Arora
- All our Excel with VBA Training programs are based on Live Case studies and Industry Oriented Projects.
- Our training curriculum is approved by our Data Scientists and placement partners.
- Training/Coaching are going to be conducted on daily & weekly basis and conjointly. We will customize the training schedule as per the candidate necessities.
- We have one of the biggest team of certified expertise with 8+ years of real industry experience.
- Training will be conducted by our Founder and Data Scientists.
- Our Labs are terribly well-equipped with upgraded version of hardware and software.
- Our classrooms are fully geared up with projectors, Smart Labs, Smart Tablets & Wi-Fi access.
- We provide free Personality Development classes which includes Fluency, Group Discussions, Job interviews Preparation & Presentation skills.
- You will get study material in form of E-Book’s, Jupyter Notebooks and 1500 Interview Questions.
- Worldwide Recognized Course Completion Certificate by IBM, once you’ve completed the course.
- Flexible Payment options such as Paytm, Cheques, Google Pay, Cash, Credit Card, UPI, Debit Card and Net Banking.
- Excel with VBA Course in Mohali is designed according to current IT Standards.
- We offer the best Excel with VBA Training and Placement in Mohali with well-defined training modules & curriculum
- 24×7 lab facility. Students/Professionals are free to access the labs, Desktops for as per their own preferred or suitable timings.
Trainer Profile for Excel with VBA Training in Mohali
Our Trainers provide complete freedom to the students, to explore the subject and learn based on real-time examples. Our trainers help the candidates in completing their projects and even prepare them for interview questions and answers. Candidates are free to ask any questions at any time.
- More than 7+ Years of Experience.
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge.
- Certified Professionals with High Grade.
- Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
- Expert level Subject Knowledge and fully up-to-date on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have Experienced on multiple real-time projects in their Industries.
- Up to Date on Latest Technologies like Cloud, Big Data Analytics, Machine Learning, Full Stack, Data Science, React Native, Angular, Amazon Web Service, Ethical Hacking, CCNA etc.
- Having 4+ Years of Corporate Training Experience
- Very Good Communication Skills and friendly teaching Tutor who understand the need of the Student.
- 100% Success rate on Batch Completion
- Excel with VBA Specialist, Excel with VBA Qualified Associate, and Excel with VBA Certified Expert.
- Referred 1350+ Students in MNC Companies
- Expert in Preparing Skill and Experienced based Resume
- Having Strong Experienced in Banking, Telecom, E-Commerce Sectors
- Meet Our Best Excel with VBA Trainer at our Itronix Solutions Branches
- To Talk to Our Classroom Instructor Please call us +91 99140 77736
Itronix Solutions Placement Assistance for Excel with VBA Training in Mohali
Being one of the top Excel with VBA Training Company in Mohali and a Certified Microsoft Authorized Education Partner, Cisco Partners, Intel Technology Provider, Google Certified Professionals & IBM Certified. Itronix Solutions deals with 100% Job Placements for Eligible Students after successful completion of the course.
- Itronix Solutions helps to keep you updated with latest trends and technologies.
- Itronix Solutions helps in updating your resume according to the job or company requirement
- Itronix Solutions helps in providing placement assistance in top IT FIRMS. Many of our alumni are working in ValueCoders, ArStudiouz, PixelCrayons,Prolitus, Space-O Technologies, Technostacks Infotech Pvt. Ltd, Focaloid Technologies,RIT Solution, iPraxa Inc, Webtunix AI TCS, Amazon, Facebook, Sasken, CrossML, Infosys, Google, Uber and Wipro