Training for Linux/Embedded Programmers to staring playing with ARM Linux Boards. Linux is the operating system of choice for many embedded systems such as smartphones, tablets, PDAs, set-top boxes, and personal media players. Any version of Linux used to operate such machines is known as Embedded Linux. Example of an embedded Linux is Android, developed by Google.
COURSE CODE: ITR-401 COURSE DURATION: 6 WEEKS COURSE OBJECTIVES:
- Participant will be ready to do small embedded projects based on Embedded Linux.
- Know the tool chain components, building & usage.
- C libraries. Building a cross-compiling toolchain
- Focus on U-boot.
- Configuring, (cross)compiling and booting a Linux kernel
- Creating a simple, BusyBox based root filesystem from scratch
- Comfort in porting Bootloader, Kernel, Root File System.
- Comfort in changing Kernel & modifying for custom Hardware.