Learn JAVA Programming Language to develop system/application software, client-server applications that can solve real world problems.
Java Training Course Is Actually Split Into 3 Parts, Java Basics, Core Java ; Advanced Java, Here Is The Review For The Complete Syllabus:-
COURSE CODE: ITRC-201 COURSE DURATION:6 WEEKS AND 6 MONTHS COURSE OBJECTIVES:
- It covers Java programming language. The Java course offered by us will help you learn:
- Understand the advantages of JAVA over C++ language
- The concept of class and objects and how to declare class and functions.
- The use of operators and their overloading, comparison, data conversion, etc.
- Exceptions and error handling
- Describes the concept of OOPS and its terminology including encapsulation, abstraction, polymorphism, inheritance, virtual functions etc.
- Introduce the concept of constructors and destructors
- Tells about exception Handling, streams and strings
- Understand the main strategies and several Design Patterns to build the simplest, most flexible and reliable Java code
To write programs, you will need a software referred to as an editor. Initially we suggest you to write a code on notepad thereafter after getting the basic knowlege of path setting we will move ahead to the NETBEANS Integrated Development Environment ( IDE )
The concept of threads, applets, collections and many more.
CHAPTER 1: FUNDAMENTALS OF JAVA
- Java – How, Exactly where as well as For what reason ?
- History as well as Popular features of Java
- Internals of Java Program
- main difference between JDK ,JRE together with JVM
- built in Information of JVM
- Variables together with DataTypes
- Unicode Method
- Naming Convention
CHAPTER 2: THE JAVA ENVIRONMENT
- The installation of Java .
- Java Program Development
- Java Source File Design
CHAPTER 3: OOPS CONCEPTS
- main advantage of OOPs
- Object and classes
- Method Overloading
- static variable, method, block and class
- this keyword
- Aggregation as well as Composition
- Method Overriding
- super keyword
- final keyword
- Runtime Polymorphism
- static as well as Dynamic binding
- Abstract class together with Interface
- Downcasting with instanceof operator
- Packages with Access Modifiers
- Object class
- Java Array
- Call By Value together with Call By Reference
- Creating API Document
CHAPTER 4: ARRAY AND STRING
- Describing an Array
- Initializing ; Using Array
- Multi –Dimensional Array
- Operations on String
- Mutable ; Immutable String
- Making use of Collection Bases Loop for String
- Tokenizing a String
- Building Strings making use of StringBuffer
CHAPTER 5: EXCEPTION HANDLING
- Exception Handling: Definition?
- try and catch block
- Multiple catch block
- Nested try
- finally block
- throw and throws keyword
- Exception Handling with Method Overriding
- In-built and User Defined Exceptions
- Checked and Un-Checked Exceptions
CHAPTER 6: THREADS
- Learning Threads
- Thread Life-Cycle
- Thread Priorities
- Synchronizing Threads
- Inter Connectivity of Threads
- Important Element in Thread -DeadLock
- Sleeping a thread
- Joining a thread
- Thread Priority
- Garbage Collection
- Runnable class
CHAPTER 7: INPUT AND OUTPUT STREAM
- File Output Stream ; File Input Stream
- Byte Array Input/output Stream
- Sequence Input Stream
- Buffered Output Stream ; Buffered Input Stream
- File Writer ; File Reader
- Char Array Writer
- Input from keyboard by Input Stream Reader
- Print Stream class
- Print Writer class
- Reading and Writing data simultaneously
- Data Input Stream and Data Output Stream
CHAPTER 8: COLLECTION FRAMEWORK
- ArrayList class
- LinkedList class
- ListIterator interface
- HashSet class
- LinkedHashSet class
- TreeSet class
- PriorityQueue class
- ArrayDeque class
- Map interface
- HashMap class
- LinkedHashMap class
- TreeMap class
- Hashtable class
CHAPTER 9: APPLETS AND SWING
- Applet Architecture
- Basics of Swing
- JButton class
- JRadioButton class
- JTextArea class
- JComboBox class
- JTable class
- JColorChooser class
- JProgressBar class
- JSlider class
- Digital Watch
- Graphics in swing
- Displaying Image
- Edit Menu for Notepad
- Open Dialog Box
- Creating Notepad
- Creating Games and applications
CHAPTER 10: JDBC
- JDBC Drivers
- Steps to connect to the database
- Connectivity with Oracle
- Connectivity with MySQL
- Connectivity with Access without DSN
- Connection interface
- Statement interface
- ResultSet interface
- Storing image
- Retrieving image
- Storing file
- Retrieving file
- Stored procedures and functions
- Transaction Management
- Batch Processing
- JDBC New Features
CHAPTER 11: NETWORKING
- Socket Programming
- URL class
- Displaying data of a web page
- InetAddress class
- DatagramSocket and DatagramPacket
- Two way communication
CHAPTER 12: SERVERS
- Apache Tomcat
- Glassfish Server
- JBoss Server
- Weblogic Server
CHAPTER 13: INTRODUCTION TO JAVAEE
- Overview on the JavaEE Architecture
- 1 tier
- 2 tier
- 3 tier
- N tier
- JavaEE Key Standards
- Web Technology
CHAPTER 14: RMI (REMOTE METHOD INVOCATION
- RMI overview
- RMI architecture
- Example demonstrating RMI Steps to create a servlet
Upload your resume
Top 20 Reasons to Choose ITRONIX SOLUTIONS for JAVA Development in Mohali and Chandigarh
- JAVA Development in Mohali and Chandigarh is designed according to current IT market.
- Offer the best JAVA Development and placement in Mohali and Chandigarh with well defined training modules and course sessions.
- Facilitate regular, weekend and customized JAVA Development in Mohali and Chandigarh.
- One of the biggest team of Certified Expert Trainers with 5 to 15 years of Real Industry Experience.
- Mentors of JAVA Development in Mohali and Chandigarh helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.
- Smart Labs with Real Latest Equipment’s.
- 24×7 Lab Facilities. Students are free to access the labs for unlimited number of hours as per their own preferred timings.
- Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi connectivity, Digital Pads.
- Silent and Discussion Zone areas in Labs to enhance Self Study and Group Discussions.
- Free of Cost Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills.
- Free of Cost Seminars for Personality Development & Personal Presentation.
- Varity of Study Material: Books, PDF ‘s, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
- Hostel Facilities available at Rs 5,500/month for JAVA Development in Mohali and Chandigarh students.
- Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
- Globally Recognized Course Completion Certificate.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical’s(Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
ITRONIX SOLUTIONS Trainer’s Profile for JAVA Development in Mohali and Chandigarh
ITRONIX SOLUTIONS’S JAVA Development Trainers are:
- Are truly expert and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Have received awards and recognition from our partners and various recognized IT Organizations.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as HCL Technologies, Birla soft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies etc.
- Are certified Professionals with 7+ years of experience.
- Are Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
Placement Assistance after JAVA Development in Mohali and Chandigarh
ITRONIX SOLUTIONS’S Placement Assistance
- ITRONIX SOLUTIONS is the leader in offering placement to the students, as it has a dedicated placement wing which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- ITRONIX SOLUTIONS helps the students in the development of their RESUME as per current industry standards.
- ITRONIX SOLUTIONS conducts Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students to face challenging interview situation with ease.
- ITRONIX SOLUTIONS has prepared its students to get placed in top IT FIRMS like HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture and many more.
ITRONIX SOLUTIONS Course duration for JAVA Development in Mohali and Chandigarh
- Fast Track Training Program (6+ hours daily)
- Regular Classes(Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Weekend Training Classes(Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)