The Complete Machine Learning Course with Python in Chandigarh
Build a Portfolio of 12 Machine Learning Projects with Python, SVM, Regression, Unsupervised Machine Learning & More! Machine Learning Engineers earn on average $166,000 – become an ideal candidate with this course! Train machine learning algorithms to predict house prices, identify handwriting, detect cancer cells & more Solve any problem in your business, job or personal life with powerful Machine Learning models.
- Set up a Python development environment correctly
- Gain complete machine learning tool sets to tackle most real world problems
- Understand the various regression, classification and other ml algorithms performance metrics such as R-squared, MSE, accuracy, confusion matrix, prevision, recall, etc. and when to use them.
- Combine multiple models with by bagging, boosting or stacking
- Make use to unsupervised Machine Learning (ML) algorithms such as Hierarchical clustering, k-means clustering etc. to understand your data
- Develop in Jupyter (IPython) notebook, Spyder and various IDE
- Communicate visually and effectively with Matplotlib and Seaborn
- Engineer new features to improve algorithm predictions
- Make use of train/test, K-fold and Stratified K-fold cross validation to select correct model and predict model perform with unseen data
- Use SVM for handwriting recognition, and classification problems in general
- Use decision trees to predict staff attrition
- Apply the association rule to retail shopping datasets
- And much much more!
- Anyone willing and interested to learn machine learning algorithm with Python
- Any one who has a deep interest in the practical application of machine learning to real world problems
- Anyone wishes to move beyond the basics and develop an understanding of the whole range of machine learning algorithms
- Any intermediate to advanced EXCEL users who is unable to work with large datasets
- Anyone interested to present their findings in a professional and convincing manner
- Anyone who wishes to start or transit into a career as a data scientist
- Anyone who wants to apply machine learning to their domain
Curriculum For This Course
- What Does the Course Cover?
- How to Succeed in This Course
- Project Files
Getting Started with Anaconda
- [Windows OS] Downloading & Installing Anaconda
- [Windows OS] Managing Environment
- [Mac OS] Intructions on Installing Anaconda and Managing Environment
- Linux OS
- Practice Activity: Create a New Environment
- Navigating the Spyder & Jupyter Notebook Interface
- Downloading the IRIS Datasets
- Data Exploration and Analysis
- Presenting Your Data
- Getting Started
- Categories of Machine Learning
- Machine Learning Basic Concepts
- Working with Scikit-Learn
- Boston Housing Data – EDA
- Correlation Analysis and Feature Selection
- Simple Linear Regression Modelling with Boston Housing Data
- Robust Regression
- Evaluate Model Performance
- Multiple Regression with statsmodel
- Multiple Regression and Feature Importance
- Ordinary Least Square Regression and Gradient Descent
- Regularised Method for Regression
- Polynomial Regression
- Dealing with Non-linear relationships
- Feature Importance Revisited
- Data Pre-Processing 1
- Data Pre-Processing 2
- Variance Bias Trade Off – Validation Curve
- Variance Bias Trade Off – Learning Curve
- Cross Validation
- Logistic Regression 1
- Logistic Regression 2
- MNIST Project 1 – Introduction
- MNIST Project 2 – SGDClassifier
- MNIST Project 3 – Performance Measures
- MNIST Project 4 – Confusion Matrix, Precision, Recall and F1 Score
- MNIST Project 5 – Precision and Recall Tradeoff
- MNIST Project 6 – The ROC Curve
- MNIST Exercise
Support Vector Machine (SVM)
- Support Vector Machine (SVM) Concepts
- Linear SVM Classification
- Polynomial Kernel
- Gaussian Radial Basis Function
- Support Vector Regression
- Advantages and Disadvantages of SVM
- What is Decision Tree
- Training a Decision Tree
- Visualising a Decision Trees
- Decision Tree Learning Algorithm
- Decision Tree Regression
- Overfitting and Grid Search
- Where to From Here
- Project HR – Loading and preprocesing data
- Project HR – Modelling
Ensemble Machine Learning
- Ensemble Learning Methods Introduction
- Bagging Part 1
- Bagging Part 2
- Random Forests
- Gradient Boosting Machine
- Project HR – Human Resources Analytics
- Ensemble of ensembles Part 1
- Ensemble of ensembles Part 2
k-Nearest Neighbours (kNN)
- kNN Introduction
- kNN Concepts
- kNN and Iris Dataset Demo
- Distance Metric
- Project Cancer Detection Part 1
- Project Cancer Detection Part 2
- Dimensionality Reduction Concept
- PCA Introduction
- Dimensionality Reduction Demo
- Project Wine 1: Dimensionality Reduction with PCA
- Project Abalone
- Project Wine 2: Choosing the Number of Components
- Kernel PCA
- Kernel PCA Demo
- LDA & Comparison between LDA and PCA
Unsupervised Learning: Clustering
- Clustering Concepts
- Ward’s Agglomerative Hierarchical Clustering
- Truncating Dendrogram
- k-Means Clustering
- Elbow Method
- Silhouette Analysis
- Mean Shift
Machine Learning Job Openings in Chandigarh
- Machine Learning key skills are on statistics, data mining, reporting/visualization, classified algorithms, supervised and unsupervised machine learning algorithms. In the current IT market, there are plenty of Machine Learning opportunities for the experienced professionals who are aware of the above technologies.
- If you possess strong Machine Learning experience with deep learning,NLP, C, C++, Java and Python, you can get job as Machine Learning expert.
- If you possess Machine Learning as a co-skill along with business analysis, SQL and R, you can get job as Data Scientist.
- If you possess Machine Learning as a co-skill along with random forest, neural networks, gradient boosting, C C++, Python, Bayesian and predictive analytics, you can get job as Research Analyst.
- If you possess Machine Learning as a co-skill along with Hadoop, NoSQL and Big Data concepts, you can get job as Technology Architect.
- Some of the companies that hire for Machine Learning experts are JP Morgan, Accenture, Aricent, Fiserv, SAP, Sutherland, Intel, AIG, Bosch, Qualcomm.
Compared to other training institutes, ITronix Solutions Mohali is one of the best training institutes in Chandigarh where you can acquire the best training and placement guidance.
Top Reasons to join Itronix Solutions for Machine Course in Chandigarh:
- We provide Machine Learning Training Video Tutorials of the classroom sessions, so in case if the candidate missed any class he/she can learn from those video tutorials by Er Karan Arora
- All our Machine Learning Training programs are based on Live Case studies and Industry Oriented Projects.
- Our training curriculum is approved by our Data Scientists and placement partners.
- Training/Coaching are going to be conducted on daily & weekly basis and conjointly. We will customize the training schedule as per the candidate necessities.
- We have one of the biggest team of certified expertise with 8+ years of real industry experience.
- Training will be conducted by our Founder and Data Scientists.
- Our Labs are terribly well-equipped with upgraded version of hardware and software.
- Our classrooms are fully geared up with projectors, Smart Labs, Smart Tablets & Wi-Fi access.
- We provide free Personality Development classes which includes Fluency, Group Discussions, Job interviews Preparation & Presentation skills.
- You will get study material in form of E-Book’s, Jupyter Notebooks and 1500 Interview Questions.
- Worldwide Recognized Course Completion Certificate by IBM, once you’ve completed the course.
- Flexible Payment options such as Paytm, Cheques, Google Pay, Cash, Credit Card, UPI, Debit Card and Net Banking.
- Machine Learning Course in Chandigarh is designed according to current IT Standards.
- We offer the best Machine Learning Training and Placement in Chandigarh with well-defined training modules & curriculum
- 24×7 lab facility. Students/Professionals are free to access the labs, Desktops for as per their own preferred or suitable timings.
Trainer Profile for Machine Learning Training in Chandigarh
Our Trainers provide complete freedom to the students, to explore the subject and learn based on real-time examples. Our trainers help the candidates in completing their projects and even prepare them for interview questions and answers. Candidates are free to ask any questions at any time.
- More than 7+ Years of Experience.
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge.
- Certified Professionals with High Grade.
- Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
- Expert level Subject Knowledge and fully up-to-date on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have Experienced on multiple real-time projects in their Industries.
- Up to Date on Latest Technologies like Cloud, Big Data Analytics, Machine Learning, Full Stack, Data Science, React Native, Angular, Amazon Web Service, Ethical Hacking, CCNA etc.
- Having 4+ Years of Corporate Training Experience
- Very Good Communication Skills and friendly teaching Tutor who understand the need of the Student.
- 100% Success rate on Batch Completion
- Machine Learning Specialist, Machine Learning Qualified Associate, and Machine Learning Certified Expert.
- Referred 1350+ Students in MNC Companies
- Expert in Preparing Skill and Experienced based Resume
- Having Strong Experienced in Banking, Telecom, E-Commerce Sectors
- Meet Our Best Machine Learning Trainer at our Itronix Solutions Branches
- To Talk to Our Classroom Instructor Please call us +91 99140 77736
Itronix Solutions Placement Assistance for Machine Learning Training in Chandigarh
Being one of the top Machine Learning Training Company in Chandigarh and a Certified Microsoft Authorized Education Partner, Cisco Partners, Intel Technology Provider, Google Certified Professionals & IBM Certified. Itronix Solutions deals with 100% Job Placements for Eligible Students after successful completion of the course.
- Itronix Solutions helps to keep you updated with latest trends and technologies.
- Itronix Solutions helps in updating your resume according to the job or company requirement
- Itronix Solutions helps in providing placement assistance in top IT FIRMS. Many of our alumni are working in ValueCoders, ArStudiouz, PixelCrayons,Prolitus, Space-O Technologies, Technostacks Infotech Pvt. Ltd, Focaloid Technologies,RIT Solution, iPraxa Inc, Webtunix AI TCS, Amazon, Facebook, Sasken, CrossML, Infosys, Google, Uber and Wipro