Best PLC Training in Mohali | PLC Course in Mohali | PLC Training Institute in Mohali
A Programmable Logic Controller, PLC or Programmable Controller is a digital computer used for automation of electromechanical processes, such as control of machinery on factory assembly lines, amusement rides, or light fixtures. The abbreviation “PLC” and the term “Programmable Logic Controller” are registered trademarks of the Allen-Bradley Company (Rockwell Automation). PLCs are used in many industries and machines. Unlike general-purpose computers, the PLC is designed for multiple inputs and output arrangements, extended temperature ranges, immunity to electrical noise, and resistance to vibration and impact. Programs to control machine operation are typically stored in battery-backed-up or non-volatile memory. A PLC is an example of a hard real-time system since output results must be produced in response to input conditions within a limited time, otherwise, an unintended operation will result.
COURSE CODE: ITR-201 COURSE DURATION: 6 WEEKS
- Introduction To Automation
- Why We Need Automation
- Evolution In Industrial Automation (A Brief History)
- Different Type Of Industrial Control Mechanisms)
- Introduction to PLCs
- PLC Advantages over Microcontrollers
- Area of Applications
- DATA Flow During Automation
- Motor Drives Introduction & Their Need
- Sensors Introduction & Their Need
ABOUT PLC TRAINING COURSE:
The PLC or Programmable Logic Controller will thoroughly cover PLC Programming, PLC Installation, Selection of PLC, Wiring different types of PLC. In this Students or Professional can learn different PLC Software and PLC Simulators which is used in the industries for Various Applications
APPLICATIONS OF PLC:
- Industrial Monitor and Controller
- Wheat Mills
- In Hospital
- and Many more
CHAPTER 1: PROGRAMMABLE LOGIC CONTROLLERS (PLC): AN OVERVIEW
- Programmable Logic Controllers
- History of PLC
- Basic Parts of a PLC
- Principles of Operation
- Modifying the Operation
- Block Diagram of PLC
- Selection of PLC
- Complete Industrial Automatic System (Intro. SCADA, HMI, AC, DC, VFD, AFD etc )
- Block Diagram of Explanation of Above
- Examples of Automation System
- Advantages of automation/merits of automation
- Push buttons
- PLC’s Today
- PLC Manufactures
CHAPTER 2: COMPARISON OF PLC WITH OTHER CONTROL MECHANISM IN INDUSTRY.
- PLC Vs. Relay
- PLCs versus Computers
- PLC versus Microcontroller
- Advantages of PLC
- Limitations of PLC
- PLC Size
- PLC Applications
- Labs: Overview of PLC Panel
CHAPTER 3: PLC SECTIONS IN DETAIL
- The I/O Section
- Discrete I/O Modules
- Analog I/O Modules
- Special I/O Modules
- I/O Specifications
- Input modules
- Output modules
- Typical Discrete I/O Module Specifications
- Typical Analog I/O Module Specifications
- Processor, controller or (CPU)
- Power supply
- PLC Operation
- Relay – Types and Specifications
- Contactor – Types and Specifications
- DOL starter
- Forward-reverse starter
- Star-delta starter
- Labs: Identification and Testing of PLC Components:
- C, NO Switches, Relay, Contractor, Use of MultiMeter
CHAPTER 4: PLC H/W, S/W INTERFACE AND MEMORY TYPES
- Hardware Contacts Vs Software Contacts
- Hardware, Software Output Status
- Sensors and their types
- Criteria to choose a sensor
- Classification of sensor
- Inductive sensors
- Capacitive sensors
- Thermal sensors
- Optical sensors
- IR sensors
- Acoustic wave sensors
- Pressure sensors
- Proximity Sensors
- Interfacing of a sensor with PLC
- Applications of sensor
- Programming Terminal Devices
- Recording and Retrieving Data
- Labs: Testing of Contactor , Holding Inching with Contractor,
CHAPTER 5: REVIEW ON WATER LEVEL SENSING USING PLC
- Key terms
- Proximity sensors
- Flow Chart
- Block diagram
- Cross-sectional view of a tank
- State diagram
- Truth table
- Wiring diagram
- Ladder diagram
CHAPTER 6: PLC DELTA MODEL NO. OR ALLEN BRADLEY NO. OR SIEMENS
- Front View : Image
- PLC Connecter, Contactors and Conventions.
- Wiring of PLC
- Input/output module
- Power supply
- Communication type
- Indicators and Other Options (View in PLC) in PLC
- How to Read PLC Manual
CHAPTER 7: REVIEW OF NUMBER SYSTEMS AND CODES
- Decimal System
- Binary System
- Negative Numbers
- Octal System
- Hexadecimal System
- Binary Coded Decimal (BCD) System
- Gray Code
- ASCII Code
- Parity Bit
- Binary Arithmetic
CHAPTER 8: FUNDAMENTALS OF LOGIC
- The Binary Concept
- AND, OR, and NOT Functions
- The AND Function
- The OR Function
- The NOT Function
- The Exclusive-OR (XOR) Function
- Boolean Instructions
- Developing Logic Gate Circuits from Boolean Expression
- Producing the Boolean Equation for a given Logic Gate Circuit
- Hardwired Logic versus Programmed logic
- Programming Word Level Logic Instructions
- Labs : Implementation, Verification and Testing of Logic Gates of PLC
CHAPTER 9: BASICS OF PLC PROGRAMMING
- Processor Memory Organization
- Program Files
- Data Files
- Program Scan : Input Scan, Program Can, Output Scan
- PLC Programming Languages
- PLC Instructions: Classification
- Relay-Type Instructions
- Instruction Addressing
- Branch Instructions
- Internal Relay Instructions
- Programming Examine If Closed
- Examine If Open Instructions
- Entering the Ladder Diagram
- Tips for Writing Ladder Programming.
- Rising and Falling Edges
- Set or reset
- Concept of Memory Bit
- Interlocking between two switches
- Labs : Practicing of Basic Program with Memory Bits and Interlocking Techniques
CHAPTER 10: PROGRAMMING TIMERS
- Basic of Timer
- Timer: Simple Delay
- Timer: On Delay
- Timer: OFF Delay
- Retentive Timer Delay
- Cascading of Timer
- Applications of Timer
- Labs : Practicing of Timer
CHAPTER 11: PROGRAMMING COUNTERS
- Basic of Counter
- Up Counter
- Down Counter
- Up-Counter Counter
- Application of Counters
- Labs : Practicing of Counter
CHAPTER 12: COMPARISON INSTRUCTIONS
- Equal Instruction
- Not Equal Instruction
- Less Then Instruction
- Less Than or Equal to Instruction
- Greater Then Instruction
- Greater Than or Equal to Instruction
- Masked Comparison for EQL
- Limit Test
- Labs : Practicing of Compare Instructions
Top Reasons to join Itronix Solutions for PLC Course in Mohali:
- We provide PLC Training Video Tutorials of the classroom sessions, so in case if the candidate missed any class he/she can learn from those video tutorials by Er Karan Arora
- All our PLC Training programs are based on Live Case studies and Industry Oriented Projects.
- Our training curriculum is approved by our Data Scientists and placement partners.
- Training/Coaching are going to be conducted on daily & weekly basis and conjointly. We will customize the training schedule as per the candidate necessities.
- We have one of the biggest team of certified expertise with 8+ years of real industry experience.
- Training will be conducted by our Founder and Data Scientists.
- Our Labs are terribly well-equipped with upgraded version of hardware and software.
- Our classrooms are fully geared up with projectors, Smart Labs, Smart Tablets & Wi-Fi access.
- We provide free Personality Development classes which includes Fluency, Group Discussions, Job interviews Preparation & Presentation skills.
- You will get study material in form of E-Book’s, Jupyter Notebooks and 1500 Interview Questions.
- Worldwide Recognized Course Completion Certificate by IBM, once you’ve completed the course.
- Flexible Payment options such as Paytm, Cheques, Google Pay, Cash, Credit Card, UPI, Debit Card and Net Banking.
- PLC Course in Mohali is designed according to current IT Standards.
- We offer the best PLC Training and Placement in Mohali with well-defined training modules & curriculum
- 24×7 lab facility. Students/Professionals are free to access the labs, Desktops for as per their own preferred or suitable timings.
Trainer Profile for PLC Training in Mohali
Our Trainers provide complete freedom to the students, to explore the subject and learn based on real-time examples. Our trainers help the candidates in completing their projects and even prepare them for interview questions and answers. Candidates are free to ask any questions at any time.
- More than 7+ Years of Experience.
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge.
- Certified Professionals with High Grade.
- Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
- Expert level Subject Knowledge and fully up-to-date on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have Experienced on multiple real-time projects in their Industries.
- Up to Date on Latest Technologies like Cloud, Big Data Analytics, Machine Learning, Full Stack, Data Science, React Native, Angular, Amazon Web Service, Ethical Hacking, CCNA etc.
- Having 4+ Years of Corporate Training Experience
- Very Good Communication Skills and friendly teaching Tutor who understand the need of the Student.
- 100% Success rate on Batch Completion
- PLC Specialist, PLC Qualified Associate, and PLC Certified Expert.
- Referred 1350+ Students in MNC Companies
- Expert in Preparing Skill and Experienced based Resume
- Having Strong Experienced in Banking, Telecom, E-Commerce Sectors
- Meet Our Best PLC Trainer at our Itronix Solutions Branches
- To Talk to Our Classroom Instructor Please call us +91 99140 77736
Itronix Solutions Placement Assistance for PLC Training in Mohali
Being one of the top PLC Training Company in Mohali and a Certified Microsoft Authorized Education Partner, Cisco Partners, Intel Technology Provider, Google Certified Professionals & IBM Certified. Itronix Solutions deals with 100% Job Placements for Eligible Students after successful completion of the course.
- Itronix Solutions helps to keep you updated with latest trends and technologies.
- Itronix Solutions helps in updating your resume according to the job or company requirement
- Itronix Solutions helps in providing placement assistance in top IT FIRMS. Many of our alumni are working in ValueCoders, ArStudiouz, PixelCrayons,Prolitus, Space-O Technologies, Technostacks Infotech Pvt. Ltd, Focaloid Technologies,RIT Solution, iPraxa Inc, Webtunix AI TCS, Amazon, Facebook, Sasken, CrossML, Infosys, Google, Uber and Wipro