Why CREO Industrial Training in Mohali and Chandigarh ?
Creo, from PTC, is a complete suite of concept design, 2D, 3D, simulation & analysis engineering software. What is unique about Creo is that it has taken into account how product design and development is done in modern days, using diverse tools, with the participation of people of a variety of skills, from different geographical locations.
The key promises of Creo tools include: faster time-to-market, product quality, design efficiency; minimum errors, less scrap and rework.
Why should you learn?
Product designers and engineers are required to have complete knowledge of developing a product design virtually. Creo comes with all the tools that are required for completing a product design.
Creo’s wide range of products facilitate both engineers and casual users capture and contribute ideas graphically, and take their fleeting concepts into physical products within the same environment, though idea can be contributed using over 200 document types such as Microsoft Word to MCAD to ECAD drawings.
While CAD users can make use of parametric design software from Creo, they can easily collaborate with infrequent or non-CAD users as the software lets them do 3D direct modeling.
Creo makes conversion of 2D to 3D, and usage of 3D geometry for simulation and analysis possible.
At ITRONIX SOLUTION, we help you master the following capabilities of Creo:
- Creo’s 2D solutions: Creo’s Sketch, Layout, and Schematics products allow users to quickly sketch ideas, diagram complex systems, and create detailed engineering concept drawings.
- Creo’s 3D solutions: Creo’s Parametric, Direct, and Options Modular, lets users create 3D models by advanced CAD users as well as casual users.
- Simulation: Creo’s Stimulate lets users do virtual prototyping to avoid creating multiple physical prototypes, and over designing of products.
- Visualization: Creo’s MCAD, ECAD, View Mobile, and Illustrate modules help engineers and designers visualize all product data available in any media formats.
- You will know how to sketch, model, validate design and visualize product design.
- You will know how to do free form, 2D, and evolutionary concept designs; do detailed designing and making late-stage design changes; and you will also know how to diagram electrical, mechanical and hydraulic systems.
- You will know how to do direct drafting, direct modeling as well as parametric 3D modeling.
- You will know how to validate a design with engineering simulation and check whether the product design can meet the functional requirements. CAE analysts and designers can test a product for tolerance, behaviour, mechanism dynamics, mechanical motion, performance dimensions, electric clearances, and creepage.
Placement Assistance after CREO Industrial Training in Mohali and Chandigarh
ITRONIX SOLUTIONS’S Placement Assistance
- ITRONIX SOLUTIONS is the leader in offering placement to the students, as it has a dedicated placement wing which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- ITRONIX SOLUTIONS helps the students in the development of their RESUME as per current industry standards.
- ITRONIX SOLUTIONS conducts Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students to face challenging interview situation with ease.
- ITRONIX SOLUTIONS has prepared its students to get placed in top FIRMS.
ITRONIX SOLUTIONS Course duration for CREO Industrial Training in Mohali and Chandigarh
- Fast Track Training Program (6+ hours daily)
- Regular Classes(Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Weekend Training Classes(Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)