Best Red Hat Training in Mohali & Best Red Hat Course in Mohali | Best RedHat Industrial Training Institute in Mohali..
Red Hat training courses from iTronix Solutions such as RHCSA, RHCE, etc. have long been considered to be the best certifications in acquiring skills for the open source Linux operating system. Knowledge of operating and managing a Linux system, helps professionals gain an edge over others. Your career profile will look much better and you will be presented with more lucrative opportunities if you have a Red Hat Certification. The array of courses include RHCSA, RHCE on RHEL 7, Red Hat Enterprise Performance Tuning (RH442), Red Hat Enterprise Deployment and Systems Management (RH401), Red Hat Enterprise Clustering and Storage Management (RH436), Combo Course RHCE + Puppet Fundamentals for System Administrators, and Red Hat OpenStack Administration among others.
Linux is freely-distributable open source operating system that runs on a number of hardware platforms. The Linux kernel was developed mainly by Linus Torvalds. Because it’s free, and because it runs on many platforms, including PCs and Macintoshes, Linux has become an extremely popular alternative to proprietary operating systems. Linux is in the Unix-like family of operating systems, with several major sub-categories including System V, BSD, and GNU/Linux. The name “Unix” is a trademark of The Open Group, but is commonly used to refer to the large set of operating systems which resemble the original UNIX. UNIX systems run on a wide variety of machine architectures. UNIX systems are used heavily as server systems in business, as well as workstations in academic and engineering environments. Linux and BSD are increasingly popular, and have made inroads on the desktop market as well.
Best Red Hat Linux RHEL 7 Certification Training Mohali.
Red Hat Examination Center in Mohali
Red Hat Certified Training Partner
Duration of Training : 10 weekends
- 100% Passing Records of RHEL 7
- Training By 14+ Years experienced Real Time Trainer
- 300+ Practical Sessions
- 100+ Scenarios and Assignments
- World class training methods
- Training until the candidate get placed
- Certification and Placement Support
- All training in reasonable cost
- 10000+ Satisfied candidates
- 5000+ Placement Records
- Corporate and Online Training in reasonable Cost
- Complete End-to-End Project with Each Course
- World Class Lab Facility which facilitates I3 /I5 /I7 Servers
- Resume And Interview preparation with 100% Hands-on Practical sessions
- Doubt clearing sessions any time after the course
- Happy to help you any time after the course
Linux RHEL 7 Syllabus
Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® 7 includes three modules
- Red Hat System Administration I (RH124)
- Red Hat System Administration II (RH134)
- Red Hat System Administration III (RH254)
Total duration : 10 Weekends. 80 Hrs of training with 80% Practical and 20% Theory
Red Hat System Administration I (RH124)
Red Hat System Administration I provides a foundation for students wishing to become full-time Linux system administrators by introducing key command line concepts and other enterprise-level tools. These concepts are further developed in the follow-on course, Red Hat System Administration II (RH134).
There are no formal prerequisites for this course; however, previous operating system administration experience will be very beneficial.
- Access the command line
- Log in to a Linux system and run simple commands using the shell.
- Manage files from the command line
- Copy, move, create, delete, and organize files from the bash shell prompt.
- Get help in Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Resolve problems by using online help systems and Red Hat support utilities.
- Create, view, and edit text files
- Create, view, and edit text files from command output or in an editor.
- Manage local Linux users and groups
- Manage local Linux users and groups, and administer local password policies.
- Control access to files with Linux file system permissions
- Set Linux file system permissions on files and interpret the security effects of different permission settings.
- Monitor and manage Linux processes
- Obtain information about the system, and control processes running on it.
- Control services and daemons
- Control and monitor network services and system daemons using systemd
- Configure and secure OpenSSH service
- Access and provide access to the command line on remote systems securely using OpenSSH
- Analyze and store logs
- Locate and accurately interpret relevant system log files for troubleshooting purposes.
- Manage Red Hat Enterprise Linux networking
- Configure basic IPv4 networking on Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems.
- Archive and copy files between systems
- Archive files and copy them from one system to another.
- Install and update software packages
- Download, install, update, and manage software packages from Red Hat and yum package repositories.
- Access Linux file systems
- Access and inspect existing file systems on a Red Hat Enterprise Linux system.
- Use virtualized systems
- Create and use Red Hat Enterprise Linux virtual machines with KVM and libvirt.
- Comprehensive review
- Practice and demonstrate the knowledge and skills learned in this course.
System Administration II (RH134)
This module goes deeper into enterprise Linux administration including file systems and partitioning, logical volumes, SELinux, firewalling, and troubleshooting. Attending both Red Hat System Administration I and Red Hat System Administration II can help you in your preparation for the Red Hat Certified System Administrator exam (EX200).
Outline for this course
- Automate installation with Kickstart
- Automate the installation of Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems with Kickstart.
- Use regular expressions with grep
- Write regular expressions that, when partnered with grep, will allow you to quickly isolate or locate content within text files.
- Create and Edit text files with vim
- Introduce the vim text editor, with which you can open, edit, and save text files.
- Schedule future Linux tasks
- Schedule tasks to automatically execute in the future.
- Manage priority of Linux processes
- Influence the relative priorities at which Linux processes run.
- Control access to files with access control lists (ACL)
- Manage file security using POSIX access control lists.
- Manage SELinux security
- Manage the Security Enhanced Linux (SELinux) behavior of a system to keep it secure in case of a network service compromise.
- Connect to network-defined users and groups
- Configure systems to use central identity management services.
- Add disks, partitions, and file systems to a Linux system
- Manage simple partitions and file systems.
- Manage logical volume management (LVM) storage
- Manage logical volumes from the command line.
- Access networked attached storage with network file system (NFS)
- Access (secure) NFS shares.
- Access networked storage with SMB
- Use autofs and the command line to mount and unmount SMB file systems.
- Control and troubleshoot the Red Hat Enterprise Linux boot process
- Limit network communication with firewall
- Configure a basic firewall.
- Comprehensive review
- Practice and demonstrate knowledge and skills learned in this course.
Red Hat System Administration III (RH254)
Audience and prerequisites
Red Hat System Administration III is intended for experienced Linux administrators wishing to learn enterprise-level automation techniques through scripting, how to deploy and secure network services, and how to manage other key security features of Red Hat Enterprise Linux. Students in this course should have earned their RHCSA or have equivalent skills.
RHCSA certification or equivalent experience . Must completed Red Hat System Administration I (RH124) , Red Hat System Administration II (RH134)
For candidates who have not earned their RHCSA certification, confirmation of the correct skills and knowledge can be obtained by passing the online skills assessment.
- Control services and daemons
- Review how to manage services and the boot-up process using systemctl
- Manage IPv6 networking
- Configure and troubleshoot basic IPv6 networking on Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems
- Configure link aggregation and bridging
- Configure and troubleshoot advanced network interface functionality including bonding, teaming, and local software bridges
- Control network port security
- Permit and reject access to network services using advanced SELinux and firewalld filtering techniques
- Manage DNS for servers
- Set and verify correct DNS records for systems and configure secure DNS caching
- Configure email delivery
- Relay all email sent by the system to an SMTP gateway for central delivery
- Provide block-based storage
- Provide and use networked iSCSI block devices as remote disks
- Provide file-based storage
- Provide NFS exports and SMB file shares to specific systems and users
- Configure MariaDB databases
- Provide a MariaDB SQL database for use by programs and database administrators
- Provide Apache HTTPD web service
- Configure Apache HTTPD to provide Transport Layer Security (TLS)-enabled websites and virtual hosts
- Write Bash scripts
- Write simple shell scripts using Bash
- Bash conditionals and control structures
- Use Bash conditionals and other control structures to write more sophisticated shell commands and scripts
- Configure the shell environment
- Customize Bash startup and use environment variables, Bash aliases, and Bash functions
- Linux containers preview
- Preview the capabilities of Linux containers, Docker, and other related technologies in Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
- Comprehensive review
- Practice and demonstrate knowledge and skills learned in Red Hat System Administration III
Top Reasons to join Itronix Solutions for Redhat Industrial Training Course in Mohali:
- We provide Redhat Industrial Training Video Tutorials of the classroom sessions, so in case if the candidate missed any class he/she can learn from those video tutorials by Er Karan Arora
- All our Redhat Industrial Training programs are based on Live Case studies and Industry Oriented Projects.
- Our training curriculum is approved by our Data Scientists and placement partners.
- Training/Coaching are going to be conducted on daily & weekly basis and conjointly. We will customize the training schedule as per the candidate necessities.
- We have one of the biggest team of certified expertise with 8+ years of real industry experience.
- Training will be conducted by our Founder and Data Scientists.
- Our Labs are terribly well-equipped with upgraded version of hardware and software.
- Our classrooms are fully geared up with projectors, Smart Labs, Smart Tablets & Wi-Fi access.
- We provide free Personality Development classes which includes Fluency, Group Discussions, Job interviews Preparation & Presentation skills.
- You will get study material in form of E-Book’s, Jupyter Notebooks and 1500 Interview Questions.
- Worldwide Recognized Course Completion Certificate by IBM, once you’ve completed the course.
- Flexible Payment options such as Paytm, Cheques, Google Pay, Cash, Credit Card, UPI, Debit Card and Net Banking.
- Redhat Industrial Course in Mohali is designed according to current IT Standards.
- We offer the best Redhat Industrial Training and Placement in Mohali with well-defined training modules & curriculum
- 24×7 lab facility. Students/Professionals are free to access the labs, Desktops for as per their own preferred or suitable timings.
Trainer Profile for Redhat Industrial Training in Mohali
Our Trainers provide complete freedom to the students, to explore the subject and learn based on real-time examples. Our trainers help the candidates in completing their projects and even prepare them for interview questions and answers. Candidates are free to ask any questions at any time.
- More than 7+ Years of Experience.
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge.
- Certified Professionals with High Grade.
- Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
- Expert level Subject Knowledge and fully up-to-date on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have Experienced on multiple real-time projects in their Industries.
- Up to Date on Latest Technologies like Cloud, Big Data Analytics, Machine Learning, Full Stack, Data Science, React Native, Angular, Amazon Web Service, Ethical Hacking, CCNA etc.
- Having 4+ Years of Corporate Training Experience
- Very Good Communication Skills and friendly teaching Tutor who understand the need of the Student.
- 100% Success rate on Batch Completion
- Redhat Industrial Specialist, Redhat Industrial Qualified Associate, and Redhat Industrial Certified Expert.
- Referred 1350+ Students in MNC Companies
- Expert in Preparing Skill and Experienced based Resume
- Having Strong Experienced in Banking, Telecom, E-Commerce Sectors
- Meet Our Best Redhat Industrial Trainer at our Itronix Solutions Branches
- To Talk to Our Classroom Instructor Please call us +91 99140 77736
Itronix Solutions Placement Assistance for Redhat Industrial Training in Mohali
Being one of the top Redhat Industrial Training Company in Mohali and a Certified Microsoft Authorized Education Partner, Cisco Partners, Intel Technology Provider, Google Certified Professionals & IBM Certified. Itronix Solutions deals with 100% Job Placements for Eligible Students after successful completion of the course.
- Itronix Solutions helps to keep you updated with latest trends and technologies.
- Itronix Solutions helps in updating your resume according to the job or company requirement
- Itronix Solutions helps in providing placement assistance in top IT FIRMS. Many of our alumni are working in ValueCoders, ArStudiouz, PixelCrayons,Prolitus, Space-O Technologies, Technostacks Infotech Pvt. Ltd, Focaloid Technologies,RIT Solution, iPraxa Inc, Webtunix AI TCS, Amazon, Facebook, Sasken, CrossML, Infosys, Google, Uber and Wipro