Best RHCSA Certification training in Mohali
RHCSA Certification training at Itronix Solutions aims to impart core skills and expertise in administering Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 environments. To successfully administer Linux deployments on RHEL 7, candidates need to pass Red Hat Certified System Administrator certification exam EX200. This RHCSA training course will cover fundamentals of Linux administration including basic shell commands, managing users, and setting passwords. It will also encompass file management using stream editor and locating files. RHCSA Course traverses through system management, storage management, security, server management, network services and virtual machines.
Audience: This RHCSA training is meant for system administrators, database administrators, developers as well as support technicians.
RHCSA Course Objective
- Configuration and management of local storage through logical volumes and partitions
- Creation and configuration of file systems, such as access control lists, encryption, permissions, and network file systems
- Controlling and operating services, virtual machines, systems and processes
- Installation, deployment, configuration, update and maintenance of Linux systems
- Utilize the centralized authentication directory for user management and groups
- Security management using firewalls and SELinux configuration
This exam and the exam objectives provided here are based on the Red Hat®Enterprise Linux® 7 version of the exam.
The performance-based RHCSA® exam (EX200) tests your knowledge and skill in areas of system administration common across a wide range of environments and deployment scenarios. You must be an RHCSA to earn a Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE®) certification. The skills tested in this exam are the foundation for system administration across all Red Hat products.
An RHCSA certification is earned when an IT professional demonstrates the core system-administration skills required in Red Hat Enterprise Linux environments.
RHCSA exam candidates should be able to accomplish the tasks below without assistance. These have been grouped into several categories.
Understand and use essential tools
- Access a shell prompt and issue commands with correct syntax
- Use input-output redirection (>, >>, |, 2>, etc.)
- Use grep and regular expressions to analyze text
- Access remote systems using ssh
- Log in and switch users in multiuser targets
- Archive, compress, unpack, and uncompress files using tar, star, gzip, and bzip2
- Create and edit text files
- Create, delete, copy, and move files and directories
- Create hard and soft links
- List, set, and change standard ugo/rwx permissions
- Locate, read, and use system documentation including man, info, and files in /usr/share/doc
Operate running systems
- Boot, reboot, and shut down a system normally
- Boot systems into different targets manually
- Interrupt the boot process in order to gain access to a system
- Identify CPU/memory intensive processes, adjust process priority with renice, and kill processes
- Locate and interpret system log files and journals
- Access a virtual machine’s console
- Start and stop virtual machines
- Start, stop, and check the status of network services
- Securely transfer files between systems
Configure local storage
- List, create, delete partitions on MBR and GPT disks
- Create and remove physical volumes, assign physical volumes to volume groups, and create and delete logical volumes
- Configure systems to mount file systems at boot by Universally Unique ID (UUID) or label
- Add new partitions and logical volumes, and swap to a system non-destructively
Create and configure file systems
- Create, mount, unmount, and use vfat, ext4, and xfs file systems
- Mount and unmount CIFS and NFS network file systems
- Extend existing logical volumes
- Create and configure set-GID directories for collaboration
- Create and manage Access Control Lists (ACLs)
- Diagnose and correct file permission problems
Deploy, configure, and maintain systems
- Configure networking and hostname resolution statically or dynamically
- Schedule tasks using at and cron
- Start and stop services and configure services to start automatically at boot
- Configure systems to boot into a specific target automatically
- Install Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems as virtual guests
- Configure systems to launch virtual machines at boot
- Configure network services to start automatically at boot
- Configure a system to use time services
- Install and update software packages from Red Hat Network, a remote repository, or from the local file system
- Update the kernel package appropriately to ensure a bootable system
- Modify the system bootloader
Manage users and groups
- Create, delete, and modify local user accounts
- Change passwords and adjust password aging for local user accounts
- Create, delete, and modify local groups and group memberships
- Configure a system to use an existing authentication service for user and group information
- Configure firewall settings using firewall-config, firewall-cmd, or iptables
- Configure key-based authentication for SSH
- Set enforcing and permissive modes for SELinux
- List and identify SELinux file and process context
- Restore default file contexts
- Use boolean settings to modify system SELinux settings
- Diagnose and address routine SELinux policy violations
Red Hat reserves the right to add, modify, and remove objectives. Such changes will be made public in advance through revisions to this document.
Audience and prerequisites
Audience for this exam
- Experienced Red Hat Enterprise Linux system administrators seeking validation of their skills
- Students who have attended Red Hat System Administration I and II and are on the path to earn RHCSA certification
- Experienced Linux system administrators who require a certification either by their organization or based on a mandate (DOD 8570 directive)
- IT professionals who are on the path to earn RHCE certification
- An RHCE who is noncurrent or who is about to become noncurrent and wants to recertify as an RHCE
Prerequisites for this exam
Candidates for this exam should:
- Have either taken the Red Hat System Administration I (RH124)and II (RH134) courses or else the RHCSA Rapid Track Course (RH199) or have comparable work experience as a system administrator on Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Review the Red Hat Certified System Administrator exam (EX200) objectives
In preparation to take the RHCSA exam, Red Hat recommends:
For Windows system administrators
For Linux or UNIX administrators
The RHCSA exam is a performance-based evaluation of Red Hat Enterprise Linux system administration skills and knowledge. Candidates perform a number of routine system administration tasks and are evaluated on whether they have met specific objective criteria. Performance-based testing means that candidates must perform tasks similar to what they must perform on the job.
The RHCSA exam is a hands-on, practical exam that lasts 2.5 hours. Internet access is not provided during the exam. Outside materials are not permitted. Documentation that ships with Red Hat Enterprise Linux is available during the exam. Red Hat reserves the right to make changes to format, including timing and the policies above. Such changes will be made public in advance through revisions to this document.
Scores and reporting
Official scores for exams come exclusively from Red Hat Certification Central. Red Hat does not authorize examiners or training partners to report results to candidates directly. Scores on the exam are usually reported within 3 U.S. business days.
Exam results are reported as section scores. Red Hat does not report performance on individual items, nor will it provide additional information upon request.
What is Open Source:
Open source software means the software in which the source code (code in which program is actually written under set syntax of any programming language) is made available to the general public for use and/or modification from its original design free of charge for the customized or better functionality of the program.
Open Source Software are formed when programmers write and improve source code as collaborative efforts & share the changes within the community.
Benefits of Open Source Software:
- It is mostly used as being secure, powerful & free of charge.
Linux is open source Operating System. It is very robust and known for security features.
Companies are migrating to Linux as it is Virus FREE OS & for Cost cutting.
- Availability of Open Source Software:
- There are plenty of open source software available for communication, Engineering, Education, Finance, Productivity, Management & Multimedia etc..
- Linux is free to use modify and distribute we have made it FREE to Learn as well..
Career in linux:
- Itronix Solutions is the first choice for the Linux training aspirants in Mohali as this is the premier Linux training organization in Mohali.
- Itronix Solutions is emerging Linux based Data Centre &Web Hosting company facilitating its clients with Linux, PHP, MySQL & all other open source technologies.
- Here at Linux training in Mohali, a wide range of shared servers, dedicated servers, virtual private server and cloud servers like services are given to overseas clients.
Reasons for choosing us to get Linux Training in Mohali:
- Our Training methodology is based on practical training where we have designed Live problem Solving environment and with this aspirants get change to do work on versatile industry based assignments not just preparation for certification.
- We are confident about our assignments and questioners which are not available neither in any book nor on internet which is the most important specialty of Itronix Solutions:Red Hat – RHCSA LINUX Training in Mohali.
- We are not Industry failures who have opted teaching as only option, We are team of dedicated LINUX professionals with experience of 10+ years.
- We are web hosting company, with the help of our dedicated Linux coaching aspirants learn to install, configure & get change to manage LIVE servers during training.
Placement Assistance after Redhat Linux – Industrial Training in Mohali and Chandigarh
ITRONIX SOLUTIONS’S Placement Assistance
- ITRONIX SOLUTIONS is the leader in offering placement to the students, as it has a dedicated placement wing which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- ITRONIX SOLUTIONS helps the students in the development of their RESUME as per current industry standards.
- ITRONIX SOLUTIONS conducts Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students to face challenging interview situation with ease.
- ITRONIX SOLUTIONS has prepared its students to get placed in top FIRMS.
ITRONIX SOLUTIONS Course duration for RedHat Linux RHCSA – RHCE – Industrial Training in Mohali
- Fast Track Training Program (6+ hours daily)
- Regular Classes(Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Weekend Training Classes(Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)