- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Overview
Understanding the virtualization types and architecture of virtualization.
- Install, configure and test manager
Install, configure and testing manager for getting started with virtualization
- Install and configure hypervisor hosts
Understanding hypervisor , thin clients and thick clients.
- Create data centers and clusters.
Create data centers and cluster of hosts, nodes, storage domains and logical networks
- Create and maintain storage
Understand different domains of storage. Configure ISO domain and data domain
Install virtual desktops and configure para virtualized drivers
Spinning up Linux or Windows virtual machines over multiple nodes.
- Manage VM snapshots and images
Use hosts and deploy the user portal with multilevel administrative roles.
Using templates for automated provisioning of virtual machines.
- Monitoring and report Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization
Backing up and restore RHEVH. Using virtualization CLI and API.
- Installing and configuring thick client
Understanding thin and thick client. Configuring thick clients.
- Migrating VMs and achieve high availability
Live VM migration over the hosts.
A comprehensive review about Red Hat Virtualization Hypervisor and Manager.