Why SIEMENS NX Industrial Training in Mohali and Chandigarh ?
- NX Essentials for NX Designers
- Digital Design – 2D.
- Synchronous 2D.
- Digital Design – 3D.
- 3D sketching.
- Design Features.
- Component Analysis.
- Synchronous Modeling.
- Rapid Design (Surfacing).
- Reverse Engineering.
- Assembly Generation (WAVE).
- Assembly Management.
- Generating Drawings
- Fundamentals of data management
NX Sheet Metal Design
- Sheet metal preferences
- Creating sheet metal parts using base features, bends, and flanges
- Closing corners, creating cutouts and deform features
- Creating advanced sheet metal features
- Creating aerospace sheet metal features
- Flattening sheet metal parts
DesignTech CAD Academy course highlights:
- Trainings with real parts/products in hand.
- Reverse Engineering of components with validation from experts.
- Opportunity to work on real life like project.
- Complete exposure of concept to manufacturing process for various industries.
- Right blend of theoretical and practical knowledge.
- Trainings imparted only on licensed software.
- Siemens Certificate for Nx Essentials for NX Designers & Sheet Metal Design which adds to credibility and is recognized by the industry.
Placement Assistance after SIEMENS NX Industrial Training in Mohali and Chandigarh
ITRONIX SOLUTIONS’S Placement Assistance
- ITRONIX SOLUTIONS is the leader in offering placement to the students, as it has a dedicated placement wing which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- ITRONIX SOLUTIONS helps the students in the development of their RESUME as per current industry standards.
- ITRONIX SOLUTIONS conducts Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students to face challenging interview situation with ease.
- ITRONIX SOLUTIONS has prepared its students to get placed in top FIRMS.
ITRONIX SOLUTIONS Course duration for SIEMENS NX Industrial Training in Mohali and Chandigarh
- Fast Track Training Program (6+ hours daily)
- Regular Classes(Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Weekend Training Classes(Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)