SolidWorks is a 3D CAD software tool that transports all tasks involved in product development into the visual and electronic 3D world for better collaboration. With its intuitive interface, and a wide range of specialized and compatible products to support all design and engineering functions, SolidWorks promises to:
- Shortened design cycle
- Increased productivity of engineers and designers
- Faster delivery of innovative products
Why should you learn?
3D modeling is being preferred not only by customers, but also by engineers and designers because they offer many advantages over the traditional 2D design. So, you need to learn 3D CAD, and SolidWorks is one of the widely used 3D CAD tools in the industry.
SolidWorks can help you convert your ideas into product designs quickly, and effectively. Even without having any prior experience in animation, you as an engineer or designer can produce an animated movie of your 3D product design almost instantly. This will help you communicate your product ideas better to a non-technical person.
SolidWorks comes with libraries of over one million pre-built or pre-designed components, so you don’t have to re-design industry standard components – like screws, nuts, bearings, etc.
SolidWorks is focusing on growing a community of designers/engineers who are actively publishing their drawings online. There are millions of 3D drawings available for you to use or get inspirations.
At ITRONIX SOLUTION, we help you master the following compatibilities of SolidWorks:
- CAD Animation: How to create a 3D, animated movie of your product design
- Product Data Management: How to keep, reuse, repurpose all design data in a secure way
- Revision Control: How to keep track of the changes you make to your evolving product design, and also monitor changes each revisions bring to your overall design and manufacturing cost
- Costing: How to check your design against manufacturing cost, and how to automatically generate manufacturing cost, as you design
- Part and Assembly: How to design parts and assemblies of parts
- Tolerance Analysis: How to analyze the tolerance levels of each individual part separately, as well as all that of parts when functioning collectively
- CAD Library: How to increase productivity by making use of CAD library
- Interference Check: How to check the way all parts fit among themselves, and operate as intended
- You will quickly design product concepts because you can use scanned 3D data, imported images, or simple sketches to demonstrate the initial concept.
- You will create an electronic workflow that will cover all tasks right from conception of design, to prototyping to testing for the manufacturability of your design.
- You will keep all your design data and design intellectual property in multiple file formats and manage them in a safe, centralized place. You can let your team collaborate with you at any stage of product development.
- You will be a productive, innovative, and communicative designer/engineer, with an ability to work with people spanning different disciplines
Why SolidWorks Industrial Training in Mohali and Chandigarh ?
The course is divided into five lessons. Each lesson has a specific objective and is designed to satisfy the needs of subsequent lesson. It is recommended that you do not move to the next lesson until all the concepts in the lesson are well understood.
Lesson 1: SolidWorks Introduction – Part I
This Lesson consists of the following topics
- CAD Software Overview
- Application of CAD
- List of CAD Software
- SolidWorks terminology
- SolidWorks interface
The lesson gives you an overview of what a 3D modeling software consists of. Various applications of CAD software and a list of such commercial software are discussed. Later, terminologies related to SolidWorks are explained in detail and lastly, the lesson discusses about the various components of the SolidWorks GUI.
Lesson 2: SolidWorks Introduction – Part II
This lesson runs through a brief explanation of the following modules of SolidWorks
- Part Modeling
- Surface Modeling
This lesson gives you a short descriptive idea of how to create a sketch, then how to use that sketch to create a 3D solid model (part modeling) or a 3D surface model.
The second half of the lesson is actually a video demonstration of a simple 3D solid model being created in SolidWorks.
Lesson 3: Overview of Sketcher
This lesson gives a brief explanation of all the operations available in SolidWorks sketcher. The lesson focuses on various major sketching features like how to start sketching work, creation of primitive 2D shapes (circle, rectangle, polygon, etc.), trimming the sketch, inserting fillets/chamfers, inserting text and many more advanced features. The last segment of the lesson will contain a tutorial on sketching.
Lesson 4: Overview of Part Modeling
As we know, 3D solid modeling is the widely used tool from SolidWorks, we have developed this lesson with great care. Each and every operation of this module of SolidWorks is described in detail. The flow of the lesson is maintained at a gradual pace and in the correct order of use of the various operations as required by a 3D modeler.
This lesson covers the following topics
- Various ways of creation of 3D objects viz. extrusion, revolve, sweep, loft, etc.
- Advanced operations on created 3D objects viz. fillet, chamfer, draft, hole, etc.
Lesson 5: Overview of Surface Modeling
This lesson discusses about the various aspects of surface modeling techniques. Surface modeling is described as the creation of zero thickness surfaces in 3D modeling space. In such modeling, the focus is towards generating the required shape of the sheet as per the conceptual design. Surface modeling is heavily used in automotive sector for generating exterior shapes of cars, bikes, etc. The same applies to aerospace industry as well.
In this lesson you will learn how to create
- Boundary surface
- Planar surface
- Surface extrudes
- Revolved surfaces
- Swept surfaces
- Lofted surfaces
Also advanced operations like filleting, chamfering, offset, surface cut, etc.
Placement Assistance after SolidWorks Industrial Training in Mohali and Chandigarh
ITRONIX SOLUTIONS’S Placement Assistance
- ITRONIX SOLUTIONS is the leader in offering placement to the students, as it has a dedicated placement wing which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- ITRONIX SOLUTIONS helps the students in the development of their RESUME as per current industry standards.
- ITRONIX SOLUTIONS conducts Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students to face challenging interview situation with ease.
- ITRONIX SOLUTIONS has prepared its students to get placed in top FIRMS.
ITRONIX SOLUTIONS Course duration for SolidWorks Industrial Training in Mohali and Chandigarh
- Fast Track Training Program (6+ hours daily)
- Regular Classes(Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Weekend Training Classes(Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)