SPSS TRAINING IN MOHALI
What is ANALYTICS?
The purpose of analytics is to take existing data collected from either a single source or multiple sources and use it to arrive at the optimal decision. Essentially, analytics can be best defined as a science of analysis.
Commonly, one of the most frequent uses of analytics is in the field of business. Managers or researchers for an analytics company can use various data mining techniques combined with historical patterns to make predictions about the performance of a particular market or business.
10 most popular analytic tools in business
- Business analytics is a fast growing field and there are many tools available in the market to serve the needs of organizations. The range of analytical software goes from relatively simple statistical tools in spreadsheets (ex-MS Excel) to statistical software packages (ex-SAS, SPSS).
- To sophisticated Business Intelligence suites (ex-SAS, Oracle, SAP, IBM among the big players).
Data File Creation and Data Processing.
- Create, Edit, and Save SPSS Data File
- Delete Data Values and Declare Missing Values
- SPSS Data Editor
- Label Values for a Variable and Save Data File
- Importing & Exporting file from different source
- Selecting Cases
- Data Transformation
- Mean, Standard Deviation, Histogram, Boxplot, Stemplot, Normality Test, Frequency Table, Bar Chart, Pie Chart
- Scatter Plot
- Cross Tabulation (Contingency Table), Cluster Bar Chart
- Means for Subgroups and Side-by-side Boxplot
- Line Chart for Time Series Data
Inference on One Population.
- Confidence Interval Estimate for Population Mean
- One Sample t-Test for Population Mean
- Confidence Interval Estimate for Population Proportion
Two Independent Samples t-Test.
- Two Independent Samples t-Test Procedure
- Tests of Normality from Two Samples
- Interpretation of SPSS Output
Paired Sample t-Test and Normality Check.
- Paired Sample t-Test
- Normality Test for the Paired-Difference
One-way ANOVA and Multiple Comparisons.
- One-way ANOVA/li>
- Interpretation of SPSS Output on One-way ANOVA
- Sign (Binomial) Test
- Wilcoxon Signed Rank Test
- Wilcoxon Rank Sum Test
Chi-Square Tests and Contingency Tables.
- Chi-square Test of Independence for Organized Data (Weight Cases)
- Chi-square Test of Independence for Un-organized Data
- Interpret SPSS Output for Chi-square Test
Correlation & Regression.
- Correlation & Regression
- Simple Linear Regression, Prediction, Residual Plot
- Logistic Regression: Variables Definitions
- Logistic Regression: Use of SPSS and Interpretation of the
- Logistic Regression: Interpretation of Odds Ratio
- Logistic Regression: Probability Estimation
What is SPSS?
- SPSS (Statistical Package for the Social Sciences) is a computer application that provides statistical analysis of data. It allows for in-depth data access and preparation, analytical reporting, graphics and modelling.
- Please note that in 2009 SPSS Inc. decided to change their product name from SPSS to Predictive Analytics Software (PASW) More analytical power can be added by using optional PASW (SPSS) modules.
- A commercially produced statistical software package that is widely used in the fields of Education and Psychology.
- Easily opens data from other programs such as Excel and SAS.
- Variable view screen allows for quick overview of file contents and allows for easy modifications of names, formats, labels, and variable order.
- Having all data information in a single file allows sharing files on a project to be very easy.
- Point-and-click menus do not require memorizing syntax for majority of procedures.
- Many procedures can be expanded beyond the menu options in syntax.
- Split-file command allows all output to be replicated for various groups through a single command.
- Journal file tracks all commands used for life of program, with good resources to find code accidentally deleted.
WHY CHOOSE US FOR SPSS TRAINING IN MOHALI?
SPSS Training in Mohali can become the best career option for students and it has some reason to sat this phrase.
- We provide flexible class timings according to student’s convenience and availability.
- We support any training with more practical sessions & real-time scenarios.
- Our way of training makes the student capable of working on live projects & latest technologies.
ITRONIX TRAINER’s PROFILE FOR SPSS TRAINING IN MOHALI.
SPSS trainers at ITRONIX SOLUTIONS:
- Our Expertise is fully up-to-date in the subjects & have hands-on experience in real-world industry application.
- Have received awards and recognition from our partners and various recognized IT Organizations.
- Our expertise is certified in their particular field.
- Have received awards from top leading brands & our partner like Google, IBM, Microsoft & Intel.
- Our trainer for this SPSS Training has hands-on experience in SPSS, including an immense year of experience teaching SPSS for entrepreneurs and professionals.
ITRONIX’S Placement Assistance
Being one of the top SPSS Training Institute and a Certified Google Partner, Itronix Solutions deals with 100% Job Placements for Eligible Students after successful completion of the course.
- ITRONIX helps in Learn how to keep yourself updated with latest trends and technologies.
- ITRONIX helps in updating your resume according to the job requirement
- ITRONIX helps in sorting and training the candidates according to company requirement.
- ITRONIX helps in Interview Training Questions and Answers, Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- ITRONIX helps in providing placement assistance in top IT FIRMS like Google, Facebook, Sasken, Amazon, HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Intel, Robert Bosch, Mindtree, Accenture and many more.
ITRONIX SOLUTIONS Course duration for SPSS Industrial Training in Mohali
- Fast Track Training Program (6+ hours daily)
- Regular Classes(Morning, Daytime & Evening)
- Weekend Training Classes(Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
Top 25 Reasons to Choose ITRONIX for SPSS Training in Mohali
- SPSS training in Mohali is designed according to current IT field scenarios.
- We offer the best SPSS training and placement in Mohali with well-defined training modules & curriculum
- We facilitate regular, weekend and personal SPSS training in Mohali.
- We have one of the biggest team of certified expertise with 7+ years of real industry experience.
- Mentors of SPSS training in Mohali helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation, and job placement support.
- Smart labs with fully equipped &latest equipment’s.
- 24×7 lab facility. Students are free to access the labs for an unlimited period of hours as per their own preferred timings.
- Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi connectivity, digital pads. We have the latest labs equipment.
- Weekly Group Discussions.
- On training included mock test series, interview preparation, group discussions
- Free of cost weekly seminars on personality development & personal presentation.
- A series of Study Material provided: Books, PDF’s, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and live Projects.
- PG/Flats facilities available at Rs.4,500/- per month for SPSS training in Mohali.
- 24*7 assistance from our expertise.
- Globally recognized course completion certification.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical ’s, Absolutely Free.
- Doubt Sessions on weekends.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention and guidance by our trainers.
- Instructors help students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking, Paytm, Google Pay.
- We are committed to helping students achieving their desired goals
- Our years of experience helps us in delivering true value solutions to students, professionals, and entrepreneurs.
- Success in ITRONIX SOLUTIONS gives students admission to the world’s best MNC’s
- ITRONIX SOLUTIONS is passionate about the education of students, this factor makes us an extremely popular & first choice for learners.