VariCAD – Industrial Training
We offer an individual remote training, Class room Training – consultation according to customer’s requirements.
Basic contents of the course:
- Basic solids: editing, copying and transforming, etc.
- Additional features: rounds, chamfers, holes, transforming parts of solids, etc.
- 2D drawing in 3D;
- Parameters and geometric constraints;
- Creation and editing pipes;
- Creation and editing shells;
- Sheet metal unbending;
- Assemblies, sub-assemblies, parts files;
- Boolean tree structure;
- Bill of materials, working with BOM, solid attributes, title blocks;
- Crash tests, automatic interferences;
- 3D sections management, 2D drawing from 3D model;
- 2D drawing, dimensioning tools, hatching functions, etc.
- Mechanical parts calculations (spring, couplings, gears, bearings, etc.);
VariCAD is a computer program for 3D/2D CAD and mechanical engineering which has been developed since 1988. VariCAD runs on Windows and Linux. It features many tools for 3D modeling and 2D drafting. VariCAD provides support for parameters and geometric constraints, tools for shells, pipelines, sheet metal unbending and crash tests, assembly support, mechanical part and symbol libraries, calculations, bills of materials, and more.
The program includes a standard part library with screws, nuts, bearings etc. Additionally, it offers many calculation modules for, e.g., springs, beam torsion and of course volume, mass and center of gravity.
VariCAD allows editing of DWG files without conversion using the Open Design Alliance DWGdirect libraries. VariCAD support the ISOindustrial product data exchange format STEP/STP. A list of notable supported file formats is listed in the Comparison of CAD softwarearticle.
VariCAD is available for both Windows and for some time on the Linux OS. With the addition of support for Unicode user interface now also supports non Latin character sets such as those used in the Japanese, Chinese and Russian languages.
VariCAD is available in English, German, Portuguese, Chinese and Japanese languages.
VariCAD Viewer is a free proprietary computer program for viewing of 3D/2D CAD files. It runs on the Windows and Linux operating systems. Notable supported file formats are listed in the Comparison of CAD, CAM and CAE file viewers article.
Placement Assistance after Vericad Industrial Training in Mohali and Chandigarh
ITRONIX SOLUTIONS’S Placement Assistance
- ITRONIX SOLUTIONS is the leader in offering placement to the students, as it has a dedicated placement wing which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- ITRONIX SOLUTIONS helps the students in the development of their RESUME as per current industry standards.
- ITRONIX SOLUTIONS conducts Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students to face challenging interview situation with ease.
- ITRONIX SOLUTIONS has prepared its students to get placed in top FIRMS.
ITRONIX SOLUTIONS Course duration for Vericad Industrial Training in Mohali and Chandigarh
- Fast Track Training Program (6+ hours daily)
- Regular Classes(Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Weekend Training Classes(Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)